If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

If AMC's "The Walking Dead" was licensed to DBD, who would you think/should be the base character?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

More people likely want the Telltale video game version than the show, but I think BHVR would probably want the show because it's more mainstream. So that's why I made this Poll.

#1 Rick Grimes

#2 Glenn Rhee

#3 Daryl Dixon

#4 Maggie Green

#5 Michonne Hawthorne

#6 Negan

#7 Carol Peletier

(Imagine if Negan got paired with Glenn as Survivors, my God, that would be awkward... XD)

If AMC's "The Walking Dead" was licensed to DBD, who would you think/should be the base character? 19 votes

Rick Grimes - He was the main protagonist in this show, before the last few seasons.
42%
siyke26Scary_Punk_GhostAurelleLooeDbDKyuumaiSinnivarakaGreenArrow1idkanameyeyeyd 8 votes
Glenn Rhee - The relatable goofball who's warmed all of our tiny hearts, and a very favorited character. He's literally been in every in every media; show, game and comics.
5%
stonedchoo 1 vote
Daryl Dixon - An AMC exclusive whom we all know and love and sympathize with. Deep down, he just needs a hug...
10%
09SHARKBOSSFunkadelicPeach 2 votes
Maggie Green - The wife of Glenn Rhee.
10%
Chordycepspapi_papayaa 2 votes
Michonne Hawthorne - The second wife of Rick Grimes. (At least I think their married by now, I didn't progress that far... Also, she's my mother's favorite.)
10%
not_requested49DanaDana 2 votes
Negan Smith - A charismatic psychopath who most of us know and love to be around despite the cold-blooded murder our favorite character. He's just so cool! Plus, he's practically the one that kept the show alive, along with Daryl of course. Also, it'd be canon, since he's not as evil anymore, so he probably can't be a killer.
10%
tenoresaxOdog20002 2 votes
Carol Peletier - Not sure why you'd pick her, other than the fact that she's pretty cool too. And you just want to see her regardless. I can agree with that. B)
10%
Mooksomgitscawlin 2 votes

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,289
    Options
    Carol Peletier - Not sure why you'd pick her, other than the fact that she's pretty cool too. And you just want to see her regardless. I can agree with that. B)

Have asked for Carol before. I just like her character, it’s not one dimensional, has a great evolution throughout the show, and being a woman of higher age she would bring much needed diversity in that regard to the current roster.

that said, I think all the characters would be great and fitting. Personally not a big fan of Daryl tbh but he is definitely more likely than Carol.

And I would still see Negan as a killer.

also, how dare you diminish Maggie as just the wife of Glenn? (Well I guess the show kinda made her that whole character just that at some point after prison and they even kinda forgot that she and Beth were sisters.. so i can’t really blame you)

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Daryl Dixon - An AMC exclusive whom we all know and love and sympathize with. Deep down, he just needs a hug...

a classic crossbow dude who has been on the show for a while so he is an obvious choice

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    Michonne Hawthorne - The second wife of Rick Grimes. (At least I think their married by now, I didn't progress that far... Also, she's my mother's favorite.)

I would prefer telltale's walking dead tbh, especially since they already have game models they can port easier

Picked michonne because she's the only one that appears in telltale's

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689
    Options
    Maggie Green - The wife of Glenn Rhee.

Maggie's always been a personal favorite of mine tbh.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,289
    Options

Glenn is in it too!

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

Oh yeah I forgot lol

• LooeDbD
    LooeDbD Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Rick Grimes - He was the main protagonist in this show, before the last few seasons.

rick grimes because he would have the most cosmetics ideas out of any character (cosmetic from each season i suppose)