Survivor Stereotypes Alignment Chart

Options
MrMori
MrMori Member Posts: 1,231

I made this cause I was bored. Missing some of the less played characters or ones that lack a clear stereotype.

Bit hard to cram them all in there, would probably look different if I had infinite space, but oh well.

Who do you main and how do you play? Which characters are accurate and which aren't?

Comments

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487
    Options

Feng less toxic then Ace? Meg is the most selfish? ๐Ÿคจ

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,748
    Options

Where are my fellow rarest non-Legacy skin Jonathan enjoyers

• MrMori
    edited March 2023
    Options

Right around the middle is a little crammed unfortunately. I don't personally find Feng particularly toxic, believe it or not. Very mixed bag. Some are extremely toxic, while plenty are very fun and nice to play with and against.

Aces tend to be slightly cockier, sometimes a little toxic but usually it's nothing personal. They're just mostly just messing around.

Meg being the most selfish is a bit of a stereotype, but not entirely wrong. Who would you say is the most selfish?

• Gamall
    Options

From my experience I'd say Claudette (the exact opposite of how she is described in the lore ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• MrMori
    edited March 2023
    Options

Yeah, true. They are by far the most likely to throw their team under the bus for hatch. Megs often tend to bail in the endgame though.

It's funny cause Yun-Jins, who's lore is all about self preservation, are actually not all that selfish. They just get in, try to win, save their skin if things don't look too great, and get out. No time to be toxic. She's played pretty lore accurately.

• Gamall
    Options

I totally agree, Yun-Jin is of good presence, we need many more people like her

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,008
    edited March 2023
    Options

As a David main who usually gets himself killed going for the unhook, I can't really disagree. I'm sure we'd all like to say we're not toxic, but I have been known to hang about by the hatch so the killer can watch me jump in.

Ironically, my other main right now is Jane with Distortion or Sole Survivor.

• Ulfberto
    Ulfberto Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2023
    Options

Main David King here. I'm the type that can't help to take a hit for a injured teammate and aggro the killer if possible. Perks like We'll Make It and Reassurance are my favorite which help me as support for the team. I'm also all up for that impossible hook rescue in the end game collapse xD

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,133
    Options

I can attest as a Feng I can be slightly selfish (in the sense that if you do dumb things or don't contribute as my teammate, I'm less inclined to want to help you out) but overall I'm very altruistic and a good sport. Even last night, had a match on Coldwind against a Wesker and saved a teammate at end-game who was on death hook. Wesker tried to dash into her and I waited around the corner right when he used his 2nd dash on her. If I was not there, she was dead. I gave 2 quick little tbags so he focuses on me and sure enough, he did. I died and my teammate got out. Got thanked in end-game chat and we all said gg.

Most Fengs I've come across operate like this, we also look out for fellow Fengs. Feng is good, Feng is lyfe.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949
    Options

In my experience, a lot of Janes are usually the ones doing the most for altruism. Then again, I am biased cause Jane main. I like my lesser main but God she's annoying and bad as killer

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Thank you from a Yui main c: