If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Quick reminder that you are going to pay 2000 BP for 15% bonus on healing others, once

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675

If survivors had a bunch of useless items and add-ons in the bloodweb to spend bloodpoints, now be prepared for your sweaty earned BP to be even more of a waste

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,067
    Options

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why they decided to nerf the altruistic bonus of medkits when nobody really used them for that purpose in the first place.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,171
    edited March 2023
    Options

I am all for nerfing medkits but everything combined is just too much.

• CoH - Nice, I think the perk is still decent but now requires actual thinking about where to set it up and when to set it up.
    • Medkits nerfed so that you cannot heal more than twice. Fine by me. Good change overall.
    • An increase in base healing time. That hits hard. Like, really hard. I'm not happy about that. I think this is too much. Self-healing speed was the problematic thing, other than that healing speed was fine.
    • A nerf to altruistic healing with medkits. This is the exact opposite of what they should have done with all these other changes. If anything, buffing altruistic healing speeds with medkits would make sense to compensate for the other changes. At least slightly.

Nerfing medkits is not a bad idea but butchering them goes a bit too far imo.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,349
    Options

So are really good toolboxes and Keys with Blood Amber the best Survivor item post-patch?

Med-kits will be okay, I think. They won't be especially good, mostly because of Sloppy Butcher and the ease at which most Killers get hits.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

At least I'm finally willing to use all my rare medkits while they are worth something! Take that compulsory gathering.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
    Options

In my opinion, the changes should have been:

COH: Fine, you can't heal yourself in the boon without a medkit. Having to wait for a teammate to heal you makes sense, and injured survivors aura being shown to everybody is a nice compensation for the cost of forced altruistic healing.

Medkits: Sure, they could heal you way too fast. I would accept a nerf to the self-healing speed only.

Healing as a whole? It should have never be touched. Now it's just too much.

And the fact that Self Care, Botany Knowledge and Pharmacy are still the same after a previous patch nerf is even more salt in the wound. They could have at least reverted those perk nerfs and buff some other perks such as Resurgence, Solidarity, Empathic Connection, Empathy etc. Even a small bonus heal for these perks would be nice.