Would Huntress Lullaby work better as an Obsession Perk?

akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Just think it would work more effectively like Dying light, where the skillcheck sounds are off when the obsession is injured and it doesn't work at all when the obsession is killed. It's not strong enough to be a hex perk and it's really easily countered and gives too much info.

Comments

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Would make for new builds if used correctly like tombstone myres kill the obsession early on or near then end with him and suddenly you got a maniac killing you like no tomorrow
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

I'd be laughing at all the failed skill checks.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    It does seem pointless when compared to Ruin.
  • GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38

No joke I actually think that might be a little too op, 5 stacks of huntress lullaby on the doctor can lead to some impossible skill checks, if it was as easy as hitting the obsession it might be too strong. But I can agree hooking 5 survivors is a bit much.

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@GMAK said:
    No joke I actually think that might be a little too op, 5 stacks of huntress lullaby on the doctor can lead to some impossible skill checks, if it was as easy as hitting the obsession it might be too strong. But I can agree hooking 5 survivors is a bit much.

My guy runs Unnerving Presence and Lullaby on his Doctor.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

They should just completely remove the hex notification even when at 5 tokens.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@PolarBear said:
    They should just completely remove the hex notification even when at 5 tokens.

^This

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

I wish devs would try such changes in PTBs just to see if it would be too strong or decently balanced.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@GMAK said:

well there is always the counter of hiding the obsession, plus obsessions usually have ds so it's harder to hook and kill them anyway. It would be interesting with Remember me since you could stack them together effectively.
    Problem with Huntress Lullaby as a totem is that it competes with Ruin as a slowdown and with Devour Hope as a hooking totem, why would a killer chose it when these perks exists?

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    GMAK said:

Technician can help but it doesn't stop the regression penalty. :(