Why can I only buy some killers with shards ?

Why are only half the killers available to get with shards ? I want leatherface for bbq but can't get him

Best Answer

Answers

• vokagatu
    vokagatu Member Posts: 2

thats kinda dumb that I have to spend real money to get dlc

• GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38

@vokagatu said:

If we could get them for free we would never have any licensed killers in the game. Just be happy we're able to get the Original killers with shards, a lot of other game companies would only accept real money for DLC.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    GMAK said:

@vokagatu said:

If we could get them for free we would never have any licensed killers in the game. Just be happy we're able to get the Original killers with shards, a lot of other game companies would only accept real money for DLC.

If there’s one thing in this game that’s pretty great without much argument, is the DLC model for characters.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    U can wait for BBQ and chilli till it appears in the shrine. But till this happen u probably play a different game already. Look up when and how often it appeared, will keep ur motivation up to wait lol 
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    U can wait for BBQ and chilli till it appears in the shrine. But till this happen u probably play a different game already. Look up when and how often it appeared, will keep ur motivation up to wait lol 

It appeared exactly once right after the Leatherface DLC came out so if they wait, they'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooong time.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited December 2018
    The way licensing works is you go up to another company and tell them, "Hey, I have this great idea to use this character you own, it will make lots of money and you can get a cut of it."

Now imagine going up to a company and saying, "Hey, I have this great idea to use this character you own, but it won't make any money and there is no benefit to you for letting me use your property."

Guess which person gets to use the company's character.