If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What Late Modern Horror Killer would you rather see come in to DBD?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited March 2023 in Polls

While not a lot of horror movies today are great, there are quite a few exceptions, so that's why I've made this poll. This is solely based on popularity. These are definitely Cult Classics. So, if you had to pick...

(Yes, some of these I never watch, or finished, so if were to find out they're hardly seen doing anything "killer" related, except maybe once, that's my bad. IDK, I just figured I'd write that just in case someone says anything.)

#1 M3GAN

#2 Gabriel

#3 The Blind Man

#4 ART THE CLOWN

#5 THE GRABBER

#6 Pearl

#7 Chef Julian Slowik

#8 The Hyde

#9 Anything you want! (Because I can't think of anymore... Of course, there's things like Pennywise, The Conjuring, or even the PURGE, but I'm looking for killers that are less mainstream, and more of a cult classic, but if you want to include any of those, you definitely can!) :) And of course that last one is, well, this thing...

#10 The Mother ("Hey, you guyyys!!!")

What Late Modern Horror Killer would you rather see come in to DBD? 20 votes

M3GAN (2022)
20%
Scary_Punk_GhostVirtuaTyKingGrunbarMystic_Mizu 4 votes
Gabriel May - MALIGNANT (2021)
0%
Norman Nordson (The Blind Man) - Don't Breathe (2016), Don't Breathe 2 (2021)
0%
Art The Clown - ALL HALLOWS EVE (2013), TERRIFIER (2016), TERRIFIER 2 (2022)
45%
GibberishIWasLrft2DieChordycepsGlamourousLeviathanMarc_123BjorkennyLemmeWigglestonedchooPoppaRedwood 9 votes
The Grabber - The Black Phone (2021)
5%
tristenbennett381 1 vote
Pearl - The "X" Series (X, Pearl 2022)
5%
AnchorTea 1 vote
Chef Slowik - The Menu (2022)
0%
The Hyde - WEDNESDAY (2022) (Okay, no cap. This is just an excuse to bring up an Addams Family chapter. Imma be real with you.)
10%
Angelologistisxbella 2 votes
Others (If there's one I missed, or don't know about, feel free to share it.)
15%
MooksSmoeHugTheHag 3 votes
The Mother - Barbarian (2022)
0%
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,052
    Options

I think it's a tough choice between Art and Norman Nordstrom, but I'm going with Art because I think he would be easier to implement than Norman. Designing a blind Killer without also making them complete garbage or just dismissing their blindness entirely would be a tough thing to do I imagine.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

A "The Quarry" chapter would be amazing.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,316
    Options

Is it bad I haven’t heard of any of these besides Art and M3gan (and those also just bc of DbD/these forums)?

also, my vote goes to The Walking Dead - I genuinely believe it’s become a very popular and known horror franchise and deserves a spot in the ‚Hall of Fame of Horror‘ - be it the show, comic or Telltale game version, I am fine with either.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    Options

Man most of these killers would be disappointing tbh (this isnt on the TC either, it's just kind of the reality of where we are at).

Art would be solid though. I'd also take the babadook, the dude in sinister, conjuring red faced demon, etc