If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Who is happy about the DBD Board Game?

Options
WitchOfCraft
WitchOfCraft Member Posts: 35

On the BHVR DBD home screen they are showing a DBD board game coming out soon. Are you going too be excited about it or you just don't care and will just play DBD online.

Who is happy about the DBD Board Game? 11 votes

Yes, I am excited about it
9%
ReverseVelocity 1 vote
No, I don't care about a stupid board game
36%
dark_hunter92not_requested49HugTheHagVeroles 4 votes
I don't know
27%
GibberishJustWhimsicalAurelle 3 votes
Wait? What! There's a board game coming out
9%
K139K05 1 vote
I'm too broke to afford it
0%
I'm scared of DBD already why would I play a board game of it
0%
It they made the characters s*xy of course I would!
9%
philward1953 1 vote
The game's is failing they wouldn't get much profit anyways
9%
IWasLrft2Die 1 vote

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options
    No, I don't care about a stupid board game

Bar the "stupid" aspect of the answer, but yeah, I don't care for it.

I'm generally excited about board games from games I've heard of (my friends and I play the Isaac : Four Souls game pretty often, and I'm excited about Sally Face becoming a board game too), but that's because the games I usually play are not asymmetric games based on feeling like a threat is looming and could strike anytime.

Something about sitting in my living room with my pals drinking cola and playing a board game does not fit with that atmosphere. So yeah, DbD does not strike me as board game material, unless it completely changed the concept of the game.

Which, I mean, I might be surprised. They did release Hooked On You (which was a good laugh).

But right now, I genuinely don't know who will buy the game.

Also, because the joke is easy to make, but it feels like if the devs are having a hard time balancing their games, they maybe should not mess with board games. Those are much harder to balance post-launch !

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    I don't know

I don't know how to feel about it tbh. It seems cool, but like I also don't really care. If that makes any sense at all lol

• K139K05
    K139K05 Member Posts: 217
    Options
    Wait? What! There's a board game coming out

If they release a DbD board game, there should be event cards like Basement Bubba, T-Bagging Dwight, etc (if they take a more humourous approuch of the board game). Otherwise I would like to see some cards like Map Cards and certain Character cards gain better stats on them (like e.g. Wraith on Autohaven maps).

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

im gonna buy one of these

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Yes, I am excited about it

I got the Collector's Edition through Kickstarter. Kinda a shame about all of the delays but what can you do.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    Options
    The game's is failing they wouldn't get much profit anyways

I looked into the board game (board games are my primary hobby) and it just looked too barebones for my liking. It looks pretty simple and it would get old fast.

Terrorscape (still on kickstarter) looks like it's more similar to the DBD videogame and I went all in on that. I highly recommend people check it out

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,052
    Options
    I don't know

I might have cared a little if they released a digital version with online play and bots, because I dont think I have anyone locally who would be interested in playing it.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,220
    Options

I have no one to play it with ☹