The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

all i wanted to do was improve the dbd community.

I Recently spent about half an hour filling out the form for the volunteer moderator position, only to discover that you had to be 21 to apply, I am not 21. It made me sad, there was nothing about age in the requirements for the position. I put my heart into that form. All of those sentences came from a special place in my heart, and it hurts having all that warmth and emotion ripped away from your grasp due to your age. :(

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@M4TU said:
    I Recently spent about half an hour filling out the form for the volunteer moderator position, only to discover that you had to be 21 to apply, I am not 21. It made me sad, there was nothing about age in the requirements for the position. I put my heart into that form. All of those sentences came from a special place in my heart, and it hurts having all that warmth and emotion ripped away from your grasp due to your age. :(

Unfortunately it's probably tied to the NDA they'll probably ask you to sign if you qualify.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@Vietfox said:
    I wish i was a teenager again :(

I second that

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Welcome to Adulthood.