Streaming DBD

Options
MeanieDeeny
MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 531

I really hope this is allowed here, i've tried reading and re-reading the rules to make sure it's acceptable, and I couldn't find anything against the rules.....but just the same..if it is, please let me know!

I am trying to get streaming on Twitch, however when people search for me on Twitch, they say my name doesn't come up! ☹️ I'm not sure why this would happen or how to fix it..I was hoping people could

A. Look me up and tell me if my channel does indeed come up

B. Have a solution as to why I wouldn't come up when searched. I have tried going through all the settings multiple times and can't find anything I may have done to prevent it.

Thanks so much to anyone who can help! My TTV name is "MeanieDeeny"

Comments

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

Hello!

So yeah I searched it and it doesn't come up, however if I went directly to it via URL it worked fine

Is your channel new? That might have something to do with it not coming up in searches right away, since I would imagine it takes some time for it to start appearing.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

Also another small thing

If you put the channel name in the search bar correctly then click "go to" - it'll take you directly to the channel URL.

So yeah, you can also tell people to do it that way as well!

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 531
    Options

Tysm! It is fairly new, today I was playing w someone who was live and after match when they went to look me up after to see if I was live (I wasn’t streaming), but it said my channel didn’t exist ☹️

So now I’m like noooo, I’ll never have followers if people can’t find me. Thanks again, I appreciate your help!

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

Probably cause its new. Give it a few days (especially considering its the weekend) and not regular business hours.

Thats my only guess though honestly.