New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

What Resident Evil Game Is More Worth It?

Robotfangirl67
Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 625

I played and completed the full stories for Resident Evil 1 remake, 2 remake, 5, Zero, and 7 so far. But anyway should I get the new Resident 4 remake or wait for it and instead get Resident Evil Village, or Resident Evil 3 remake. I thought ask because While I want to eventually play 3 and Village but from what I seen the new remake for 4 seems more worth to get? So just let me know what do you think is more fun to play and get?

Comments

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,219

RE4 Remake has the most content and the most unique ways you can play the game in my opinion. Even though I think the original RE 4 is better than the remake, it still looks like the most fun to play out of all of the RE games that have come out in recent years. RE2 Remake is my personal favorite out of all of them. RE3 Remake is Ok, but it could've been so much better. RE 7 and Village don't really interest me that much. The RE series started going downhill for me after RE4 which is why I'm glad they remade my favorite ones. I would say go with RE4R, especially if you're getting it on PC because the mods people are going to make for it will just make it that much more replayable.

• Robotfangirl67

Thank you for the recommendation, I appreciate it. But I forgot to mention I’m on PlayStation 4 so I can’t do any mods on there as far as I know. I tried playing the old Resident 4 but I stopped playing it cause I didn’t like the tank like controls. So thank you again and that I may check out the new remake.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528

Play the RE4 remake.

Its really good and worth 60 dollars.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,979

Im not really a big fan of Re4, but the remake made the expericne alot more enjoyable than the original

but if you played 7 i would play village

• Robotfangirl67

Yeah, I seen a lot reviews and videos about how good it is. May check it out once I get the chance. Thank you for the recommendation I appreciate it.

• Robotfangirl67

Maybe I will, I mean both games looked really good. I do want play both R4 remake and Village eventually. I do understand not liking the Old Re4 game. I mean I tired to play it but the tank controls in my opinion were a pain to deal with. So I thought that since the remake came out, I would have a better time and would be able to finish the whole game unlike the old one. But then again I still go for the new Re4 Remake. I want to also said thank you for the recommendations I appreciate it.

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,131

4 is good if you like leon and resident evil's more action gameplay re4, re5, and re6 all have action gameplay. re7 and 8 are similar in gameplay. difference being re7 is more like outlast while re8 is more like a traditional re game - or the handheld version of re on the nintendo ds. re3 is a hybrid. most people complained because it felt shorter. technically re2 and 3 can both be finished in 2 hours each. so the jank multiplayer was supposed to make it more worthwhile. that game's servers are gone now i'm pretty sure. but if you like re rc then re3 is 👍🏻