We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Are you new? Welcome to DbD!

Options

Are you having a hard time getting into Dead by Daylight? I’d love to help! Perhaps there are so many mechanics and vocabulary terms to learn that it’s overwhelming. Maybe you just don’t have anyone to play with or you’ve heard of toxicity with other players.

Dead by Daylight has a learning curve and it’s not always as beginner friendly as we’d like, but I can assure you that it’s worth the effort. If you were once like me and are struggling with where to start, I want to welcome you to the community. It’s no secret that this game can be complex, but it doesn’t have to be stressful! I think you’ll find that most players are rather friendly.

I would like to offer my assistance with answering questions, providing resources, practicing gameplay, just chatting, and overall contributing to a positive first impression of DbD for anyone who’s interested. I know making friends in gaming communities is not always easy and I totally understand!

Please don’t be intimidated by skill - I only have around 600 hours in the game over the course of a year and play casually for fun. However, I keep up with DbD news, history, updates, and the community as a whole as much as I can. I want to share this knowledge and even my SWF! I play with two other lovely people who would be happy to play with you too.

Not new to the game, but still looking for friends to game with? The offer is open! My friends and I are all in our early 20’s and prefer to talk to people in the same age group, so do please keep that in mind if you’d like to play with us. That being said, I’m still happy to answer questions and share resources with ANYONE who’d like them! My Discord is metrowolfexe#9898 if you’d like to have a chat. Have a lovely day in The Fog and happy gaming!

Comments

• Izisokinha
    Izisokinha Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hey! I can't add you on Discord, can you add me instead? Username: Izisokinha#8785

I have around 1000 hours in the game but I am looking for people to play with in survivor lobbies!