The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Holding the Game Hostage ( Skull Merchant edition)

Greetings everyone!

I've been playing this game for more than 2 years now and today was by far the most annoying/frustrating/rage day I've ever experienced in DBD. Me and my squad were facing a typical Skull Merchant, who was protecting her 3gen from the very start of the game. (Ok no problem with that) We were already deep in the game for several minutes and we actually 3gen ourselves making it impossible to escape at the end. However, the killer was keeping the game Hostage by not chasing us anywhere but the drone areas and when we did enter, she picked us up and never hooked, just carrying us around the 3 gen. (We were 3 since 1 of us died early) Furthermore, when we somehow reached middle bleeding out progress,she would ONLY grab us from gens in order to prevent us from bleeding out. Last but not least, we even surrender and went AFK for like 5-7 minutes with multiple crows above us,but she just wouldn't do anything and just nod to us. The killer was also streaming on Twitch ( with 5-6 viewers) and was laughing and telling us to DC if we want,cuz he ain't gonna surrender and has all day to spend. The game ended cuz me and 1 more of us DC'ed and the last guy found the hatch.

Of course we reported him but I really wanna know what you guys think about this situation,if this has ever happened to you and if you think this is a reason to get reported and banned. The killer's steam profile was full of hate comments due to this specific playstyle to literally everyone. He even did the same thing to the next game,we watched it on Twitch. I think this is a very strong reason why the Skull Merchant should be nerfed in terms of 3 genning cuz I've seen several Skull Merchants do this kind of playstyle but they just hooked us when we surrendered.

To conclude,I really felt sick after this game,I quit and lost my mood in playing more. I will take a huge break after this.

Thanks in advance for reading.