New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

Tired of solo queue?

Are you tired of solo queue? Cuz same. I'm looking for people to SWF with (and stack party streamers if we're a full SWF). New players or veterans - everyone's welcome.

Comments

• DudelPuma
    DudelPuma Member Posts: 329

yeah after many years and main solo q over 9k hrs put in, it's enough xD bhvr just doesn't want to do anything for the solos, NO! much more bhvr removeing selfhealing (nerfing solo q) hehe nah bro im out! after the update it's also called SWF or Killer for me, the main thing is no solo q, a little tip if you sometimes don't find one go to the Official DBD Discord of bhvr there are SWF voice rooms, of course it's better to look for selected people, says as an example you have 5k hours look for people who are also experienced and ride the killer roller coaster that wants bhvr, I'll do that too xD I for my part have enough people who are as experienced as me, only my heart beat for them solo q because swf was too easy for me and solo a challenge

• LeonSKennedy_
    LeonSKennedy_ Member Posts: 8

Hi, I want to make friends in this game, it's so sad play this game alone sometimes.

• justanotherdbdplayer
    justanotherdbdplayer Member Posts: 10

it really is, solo queue is just painful most of the times

• popobowa
    popobowa Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Yes! I am tired of solo cue!! Feel free to add me in game Misandry#1f7f.

• bcrevatis
    bcrevatis Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 19

Psn xpaulsbetrayalx