Which was the last skin which was worth spending auric cells for you?

Options
Veroles
Veroles Member Posts: 868

For me it was Neas "Cheshire Life" skin from the Alice in Wonderland collection. First skin i bought with auric cells since a year or something. What's yours?

Comments

• MrSlayer
    MrSlayer Member Posts: 189
    Options

I got the dragon-thingy skin for the Artist, mainly because it comes with different sounds and I'm finally free from her screeching.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 805
    Options

In my opinion, that Nea skin is probably the best I've seen in a while. I don't normally play Nea but I had bought it anyways lol.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,144
    edited April 2023
    Options

Adas skirt, Onis blight outfit and Spirits hooked on you outfit.

Post edited by Hannacia on
  • Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,045
    Options

Claudette’s Afro.

While I love her and will always main her until they come out with a shirtless Henry Cavill Witcher survivor that has 3 times more polygons to help his muscles pop more, I’m not a fan of her outfits since it’s hard to mix and match them and nothing really looks cool or interesting.

I wish they’d let me design some fashionable outfits for her, they’d sell like hotcakes.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Spirit's hooked on you outfit. I quite like i wanted it since hooked on you. The menu music is great and it came with trickster charm. Unfortunately though it has a big clipping issue with the shard of glass going through the hat. It's very visible. But it's alright skin it's the skin i felt like i got the best value out of buying.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,327
    Options

Skull Merchant's fancy skin. Yes I'm an above average Skull Merchant enjoyer.

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Bunny Feng and Bunny Legion 🐇

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,134
    Options

It has yet to happen.

I can't understand how someone would pay the price of a small game (sometimes the price of this game) just for a skin.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    Options

For me it is a way of support. Some pay around 10 bucks for different cinema movies from time by time which have a duration of 1-2 hours, i support the game i played thousands of hours over years and get something what i can use on top of it. Just killer skins not have my attention, because only others see it and that's something where is see no real sense buying a skin which only appears in lobby for me (or mori animation). Think it's totally fine to spend money into something what entertains me for such a long time.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,045
    Options

Claudette’s Afro is definitely worth the $$$. The immense joy it will bring you is enormous.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,386
    Options

Have been in the same boat actually. And still to some degree am. I only really get original content with shards (characters and skins).

though I guess it is also supporting the game directly, as chapters are really pretty cheap as is, and I am spending much time playing this game and being (kinda) part of the community.

also, On Topic, Carlos for me, as I don’t care about Leon and enjoyed Carlos‘ character in the remake very much. Would have gotten Sheva as well, but I like Jill.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

Swag

• BarnesFlam
    BarnesFlam Member Posts: 654
    Options

Cheryl's Princess Heart set. Then they doubled down on time-limited cosmetics so now they won't get any cent from me.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Blight’s birkin skin.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

I've only ever bought 3 skins, back when I started playing last year for the anniversary, one for each of my chosen future mains : Biker Kate for survivor (I've since moved on to play Haddie, but still use it from time to time !), Bunny Legion and the snake-covered Hag.

I don't plan on buying any more, since Haddie's masquerade skin is her best and enough for me, and my mains have skins already.

I MIGHT be tempted by the Never Stop Slashing cosmetic for The Legion. It just looks so nice ! But that's about it.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

Milkman billy

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,910
    Options

The OG Ghostface Cloak.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

My last recent was Skull Merchants fancy skin, but only the head piece with the red mask and white hair. The full outfit i remember getting last was HUNK Legion. Was rather disappointing how bad the animations was on that skin. Was it ever fixed?

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,475
    Options

The only times I spend Auric Cells on cosmetics is when they're on discount.

As far as I can recall, I've bought four outfits total at full price, and three of them are from the first Resident Evil collection (the fourth is Penguin Onesie Zarina, because that outfit is adorable).

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,015
    Options

First week I installed DBD, I bought Cybil.

Always stuck with her 500 hours later

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

last time i got cells was for the jake rift head with the broken glasses and leaves in his hair