If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

FIX THE GAME!

Options
My_Dude
My_Dude Member Posts: 132
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

I chase a survivor still clear line of sight still getting closer, suddenly chase ends. Great.

Huntress now lifting her hatchets about 30% slower. Seriously feels like they must weigh ######### 100 pounds each now.

Thanks for the shadow nerfs, get ######### for Christmas devs. Cause you sure as ######### ######### killers.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 354
    Options

And scratch marks vanish for no reason and the sound is so screwed up that I can't tell if a survivor is under me, over me, or next to me. And they left us with this for the double BP event so thanks for that too.

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Can't tell which was saltier. This post or mine on the Deranged Pursuit trophy.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

@Mashtyx1 said:
    Can't tell which was saltier. This post or mine on the Deranged Pursuit trophy.

So pissed they added another ######### trophy. I just got skilled huntress a few weeks ago giving me 100% on game + all dlcs. Then they add that crap.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

The developers won't fix anything, they're on holiday vacation.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@se05239 said:
    The developers won't fix anything, they're on holiday vacation.

So everyone else Sony etc and Epic games the maker of engine causing so much trouble but they'res still people working behind the scenes. Sadly since this fix has to come from Epic we won't see it until probably the 1st or 2nd week of January.

Some minor fixes will come from BHVR 1st week of January most likely.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

How i picture op talking to devs.

• BeanieEnthusiast
    BeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    Options
    This man preaches the truth! Preach it sister! 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    scorpio said:

And scratch marks vanish for no reason and the sound is so screwed up that I can't tell if a survivor is under me, over me, or next to me. And they left us with this for the double BP event so thanks for that too.

Lol yup.

- Get flashbanged
    - Lose survivor due to bugged scratch marks
    - can't hear them because sound is broken

- Merry christmas everyone!
  • Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    @Might_Oakk Yeah I am sitting at 97% now because of that trophy.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Did they "nerf" huntress again?

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Options
    Its actually a christmas tradition for the devs to leave the game broken before leaving for the holidays.