We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which License do you think could be the 7th Anniversary Chapter for Dead By Daylight?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

There were a few hints and teases here and there, that I'm sure a lot of people saw on YouTube, so that's why I made this poll...

VS

Which License do you think could be the 7th Anniversary Chapter for Dead By Daylight? 51 votes

Five Nights At Freddy's
7%
KateMain8609SHARKBOSSpizzaguy816funkie 4 votes
ALIEN
35%
ChordycepsMookssiyke26Marc_go_soloBasementDwellerSleemKirarozuMarc_123BarnesFlamvanGlasse1tristenbennett381imakepeoplehatemeCBT137GrunbardevotedDBDenjoyerfargo_smokey2Phinphael 18 votes
Some other property. (Friday The 13th, Malignant etc.)
31%
IWasLrft2DieGlamourousLeviathanlilr3ap3rAurelleKuinzunot_requested49HugTheHagK139K05LooeDbDJusta335iLemmeWiggleAngelologistSuperMunchkin95Pavel_ChisxbellaKamiKozbee 16 votes
An original, non-licensed chapter.
25%
GibberishDimekRobotfangirl67IWasLeft2DieSmoe1ettuceWitchOfCrafthalcyondays93toughluckman_Deathslinger1of2xMultyCaPxToastyMrGhostieCorvusCorax86 13 votes

Comments

• Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 202
    Options

I'm hoping for a licensed chapter.

Would be cool to see a Scooby Doo Chapter!

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy's

honestly Fnaf could have reverse beartrap like power like a springlock suit

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,985
    Options

There were hints? Where?

• WitchOfCraft
    WitchOfCraft Member Posts: 35
    Options

We already have skull merchant if they would to get a license for Alien we would only get a skin for the skull merchant. An original killer would be idk a person with a spider in their mouth and it crawls out of their mouth to slow down survivors.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,176
    Options
    ALIEN

Hope for Alien and I think it’s a real possibility. The killer will obviously not come close to what a Xenomorph would actually be but let’s be honest.. that applies to any licensed and many original killers in this game.

Fnaf seems to be too controversial for an anniversary though I guess still possible..

Friday 13th seems to be not hinted at at all up to this point.

And Stranger Things chapter 2 with return of chapter one would be really hype and content heavy. Though idk if they would opt for an anniversary title after what went down with the first licensing - if we get a return at all..

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,258
    Options
    ALIEN

We get what we get but i hope it is Alien.

Alien on a spaceship could be so cool. Isolation already showed it.

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    Options

Stranger things return with vecna

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,665
    Options
    ALIEN

Of the two main theories floating around rn, I think Alien is more likely. Could be something else though. One thing I'm sure it's not is original.

• Kuinzu
    Kuinzu Member Posts: 134
    Options

Stranger Things 2 ;)

• SuperMunchkin95
    SuperMunchkin95 Member Posts: 136
    Options

I think Left 4 Dead would be an awesome chapter... having a Tank as a killer with his theme blasting throughout the Trial

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options

Seeing as originals are fair game for anniversaries, it's anyone's guess at this point.

While i do wish for a cool horror movie license, keeping expectations low means you can't get disappointed.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    ALIEN

Alien would be the big one for me, or otherwise as a licenced chapter Dead Space or Evil Within would suit me fine.

If it's original, it needs to be something different. Perhaps a killer that is not humanoid (like a spider-being) which then opens up the gates for some more types of beasts.

However, I feel they really need a licence for this anniversary. It would be a mistake to make an original, especially after the last chapter.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

Vecna.

Hopefully, anyways, assuming they haven't scrapped the prototype map yet and it is ready for release

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options
    ALIEN

As long as its not FNAF ill be happy.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options
    Five Nights At Freddy's

As much as I'd like to see FNAF I would like to see Slenderman even more come to DBD. They could make it so where instead of Slender moving around he can appear at random locations and chase you with his tentacles. You also gotta have the random screen static flickers when he's nearby. Oh the possibilities.

• KamiKozbee
    KamiKozbee Applicant Posts: 2
    Options

I believe dbd should go old school and bring in Dracula or Frankenstein. Don't forget who the original monsters are.

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    edited May 2023
    Options
    ALIEN

There's a scottish lore vampire they could do that wouldn't be a license like Dracula could be.

https://folklorescotland.com/the-baobhan-sith/