If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

To reduce the grind...

Options
akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

maybe give a tier one of every teachable perk you have for every character?

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

While this is an ok idea, it slows down experimentation of new perks as you unlock them.
    New players will just go to best sounding perks and wont dart about and try different builds.

I think the best way to lessen the grind is either with each prestige, allow more perks to obtainable on each web, OR,

Level 20+ 1 Perk Per Web.
    Level 40+ 2 Perks Per Web.
    Level 50+ 3 Perks Per Web.

I'd prefer the prestige version though, as it's another incentive to prestige and makes the grind easier with each time you do it.

• LuckyBZ
    LuckyBZ Member Posts: 9
    Options

Level 20+ 1 Perk Per Web.
    Level 40+ 2 Perks Per Web.
    Level 50+ 3 Perks Per Web.

Wow, I like it!

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,639
    Options

I don't think players need to unlock multiple perks per bloodweb. I do think there are lots of ways to reduce the grind though. I think the biggest thing is to make earning bloodpoints as a survivor more palatable. Change WGLF to Gain a token for each generator completed. Earn 10/15/20% bonus bloodpoints to all categories after the match is over.

That alone would make earning double bloodpoints about as easy as it is for killers to earn double bloodpoints with BBQ. Since survivors assume 100% of the risk in a match, I think it is only right for them to have a higher reward potential. I think survivors should get 2,000 bonus bloodpoints for each game as well as triple the amount of bloodpoints earned for struggling. This would help make those tunnel/camped games a little more bearable as you'd still get something resembling bloodpoints for your time spent.

Other things I'd like to see are when a player prestiges up, I think they should get their own teachable perks already at whatever rank they have prestiged to. So at prestige 3 the player would have their 3 teachable perks at rank 3. I would also like to see it so that the player can choose 1 non teachable perk that they've unlocked not reset per prestige level.

To help new players get into the game faster, I think they should start with 1,000,000 bloodpoints in the bank. I also think they should give 250,000 bloodpoints to players that return to the game after they have failed to log in for at least 1 month.

The last thing I would like them to do to help make rank 1 play more meaningful is for players at rank 1 to get 10,000 bonus bloodpoints for each pip they earn. Double pip? Gratz on your bonus 20,000 bloodpoints. Combine all of these things together and the grind would be much more bearable.