jkingwallace123
jkingwallace123 Member Posts: 66

Should Pyramid’s Cage Sacrifice need change 31 votes

Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Off the record
19%
maximo99acsiyke26NotAnotherDoctorSteakdabaitDavidHypnosBooperDooper 6 votes
Leave it as it is
80%
GibberishIWasLrft2DieChordycepsMrPenguintenoresaxDhurl421Marc_go_soloBasementDwellerIWasLeft2DieViktor1853KirarozuMarc_123Smoenot_requested49AssortedSortingBOSpectrelifeisstrangesanees09SHARKBOSSChrisPyre 25 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Leave it as it is

its a counter to them

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Leave it as it is

It's a neat unique attribute of him. Not broken either tbh

• shofarian_starfall
    shofarian_starfall Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Leave it as it is

I rarely use the Cage as a Pyramid main... I prefer to not give the Survivors a way to get rid of their Torment levels.. So yeah... very rare and totally situational..

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Leave it as it is

If you took these away from cages no one would use the cages anymore. Yes cages would still be faster than hooking but you also lose out on the ability to defend a hook and gain no benefits besides slightly faster hooks. Super not worth teleporting someone on the other end to save 10 seconds and get nothing else from it

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300
    Options
    Leave it as it is

only change i would want is that if he uses a normal hook and a person was affected by trail then trail should be gone 95% of ph always wait till your death hook and lets them ger a free mori and its not all the time your lucky to avoid stepping into trails. Other than sure its annoying it negates hook perks but its not that bad

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,788
    Options
    Leave it as it is

It's what makes his power unique. Taking this away from Pyramid Head removes any real worry of getting tormented. Plus his torment trails can be countered, so try your best to not get caught up in them and you won't need to worry about the cages.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,242
    Options

the cage should at least refresh exhaustion

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,287
    Options

They should be changed to trigger the basekit BT but should continue not to activate perks.

• BooperDooper
    BooperDooper Member Posts: 266
    Options

Well maybe not activating perks but definitely at least basekit bt. Very easy to tunnel with pyramid head as you can avoid anything anti-tunnel which sucks.

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options
  • IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options
    Leave it as it is

Not all instances of defending a hook means you are a camper. If i hook a survivor right by the exit and the gates are open I'm naturally going to stick around rather than wander off into the middle of the map. Same also goes for if the entire team is crowded by hook.