If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Is DBD VR coming anytime soon?

Options

As you know, newest gaming trends are going towards VR

I got VR glasses for Xmas so I wonder if I will see a DBD VR add-on or feat. to play as killer with my VR set

possible? I think it is not hard to implement at all

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I think that players will have nausea and motion sickness.
    This game has a lot of forced animations, like getting stunned with a pallet: the Hag looks down, Wraith shakes his head.
    Or blinking with the Nurse: your FOV gets slightly larger and then goes back to normal. This could cause a lot of serious problems to some people. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@popoles said:
    This game has a lot of forced animations, like getting stunned with a pallet: the Hag looks down, Wraith shakes his head.
    Or blinking with the Nurse: your FOV gets slightly larger and then goes back to normal. This could cause a lot of serious problems to some people. 

This^

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    You better prepare a bucket. You're in for a wild ride.

While I like the idea of VR, the game would have to change significantly in order to be playable without throwing up.
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

@popoles said:

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    You better prepare a bucket. You're in for a wild ride.

While I like the idea of VR, the game would have to change significantly in order to be playable without throwing up.
    There could be a warning of some sort! :)