New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

What Platform Is Nurse Easier To Play On?

Robotfangirl67
Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 627
edited May 2023 in Polls

I personally think she very difficult to master but I play on PlayStation 4 where the game’s optimization is a bit messy to say the least. I mean I yeah it could mean that I do need more practice with her and that’s fine. But I also know everyone learns differently and that’s okay too. Heck I will also say that yes she may be more easier on PC but they have a little more control over her. But anyway that’s just my thoughts.

Edit: Had to fixed my Question cause it came off misleading but anyway sorry for the confusion and I fixed it.

What Platform Is Nurse Easier To Play On? 25 votes

Yes, she’s more easier to play on all platforms
12%
tenoresax09SHARKBOSSisxbella 3 votes
No, she’s not easy to play on all platforms
24%
ChordycepsViktor1853HugTechLoversaneesRemoveHookSuicideGamerButNotCapitalG 6 votes
She’s better to play only on PC
64%
IWasLrft2DieTatariuGannTMLunarApocAurellexni6_1ettuceOrangeBearGensByDaylighteheCrossTheSholfSolvaGhoulNativephaelCorvusCorax86wxsussy 16 votes
She’s only better to play on consoles.
0%
Post edited by Robotfangirl67 on

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

She feels a lot better on PC and easier to play. On console she's very difficult.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,032
    Yes, she’s more easier to play on all platforms

you can us the irri addon that makes her move faster as base but limits her to one blink it works really well with the wooden horse addon

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043

The question is misleading. In the given answers you imply players have multiple instances of DbD. Why would I play on both PC and console?

I'll just reply here instead of voting: I find her a tad bit difficult as you can get used to the blinks relatively fast but it is difficult to determine what distance is best for you for loops.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 627

I can see why you would say and fair enough, I guess. But anyway I made sure to fixed the question so it doesn’t come off confusing. Sorry about that and hope you have a nice day.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,089

She's better to play on PC because you can choose between mouse and keyboard or a controller. mouse and keyboard is better though, for pretty much every killer especially because of the low killer fov.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043

I think all FPS games can be played better on PC. As killers have the first person perspective PC has the upper hand.

I can't turn 360 degrees with a survivor quickly, though. I can't do moonwalking, either, but that doesn't prolong any chases lol.

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

pc has more control and precision with aiming, its why games with crossplay give controller players aim assist

naturally anything that requires precise aiming is easier on pc