If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Merry Katemas

Options
https://youtu.be/K31wDdePkp0

Have a fun and safe holiday everyone!

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Not having Ice Pickaxes is a crime.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

Using Distortion, proud of you. You've realized it's S Tier as well :)

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,090
    Options

Feeling it until I saw the tbag

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Proudly shows off using voice comms to co-ordinate, brags about 360's and tbags killers for no reason.

You're the type of survivors that everyone hates. Have a downvote on your video.
  • Exyes
    Exyes Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Blueberry said:

Feeling it until I saw the tbag

The joking tbag at the end to the Michael who tunneled one person for majority of the match?  I’m not usually one to tbag for no reason, only to tunnelers and campers. But to each their own I guess
  • Exyes
    Options
    Proudly shows off using voice comms to co-ordinate, brags about 360's and tbags killers for no reason.

You're the type of survivors that everyone hates. Have a downvote on your video.
    If you’re unaware, I was pretty happy about the 360’ing because I finally learned how to do it. And I tbagged a tunneling Michael. And voice comms with one person on PS4? What’s a multiplayer game 
  • Exyes
    Options

Using Distortion, proud of you. You've realized it's S Tier as well :)

I’m honestly shocked no one else runs it lol
  • Exyes
    Options
    Thanks for the criticism tho, I’m only trying to defend something I thought was fine, but I can see it is something disliked. Any other criticisms please let me know!