Weakest killer over all?

Options
inkblot
inkblot Member Posts: 22

Just something for fun, although this will probably start a war on the comments (arguing is encouraged but keep it civil) I can't fit more then ten so tell me what you guys think in the comments!! :)

Weakest killer over all? 43 votes

Trapper
76%
GibberishBlueberryIWasLrft2DieChordycepsedgargarciabe660tenoresaxTatariuMarc_go_soloBasementDwellerQwQwIWasLeft2DiedjmeghanAurelleHeckHackFridayNightPizzaBrandon48CBT137LooeDbDGrunbarShroudedGhostFace 33 votes
Hag
0%
Artist
4%
SleemSaharDamari 2 votes
Clown
4%
BabyShrimpisxbella 2 votes
Trickster
6%
GlamourousLeviathanOrangeBearlifeisstrange 3 votes
Huntress
0%
Legion
4%
inkblotAlanShin 2 votes
Plague
0%
Wesker
2%
wxsussy 1 vote
Nemesis
0%

Comments

• IWasLrft2Die
    IWasLrft2Die Member Posts: 389
    Options
    Trapper

Surprised you'd say Legion

He's not the strongest by any means but he's pretty solid dealing how damage, has pretty good mobility, and he slows the game down a lot. Trapper is for me because he has no early game, his traps are easy to see, traps are tedious to manage, and he starts with barely any traps. He needs a massive buff

• pizzaguy816
    pizzaguy816 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Trapper

I agree, he should start with all his traps at the beginning, or all the traps already in the game be set up already.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 576
    Options
    Trapper

Not on the list but Freddy for me is the weakest killer in the game.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,123
    Options
    Trickster

Trickster usually has the worst averages in any kind of data you see.

Yes he can be very oppressive on some maps but in other maps, his power is useless and he is stuck to being a 4.4 killer with a 40 meter lullaby.

I also don't think the controller vs mouse difference is as big of a factor as people believe, i have tried both and controller has less recoil so i tend to perform about the same with both modes. It's very hard to be accurate on mouse because you have to constantly pull your mouse down and move left or right slightly.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

I think they all have their niche. Not every killer needs to be able to face comp in my opinion. Some do well in some brackets and have no ambition of being consistently good in other mmrs.

They should absolutely get QoL and slight buff if they're really falling behind, but I really don't think all killers need to be equal in power and very strong to feel fun to use and thrive.

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 179
    Options
    Artist

Artist have a very predictable and counterable playstyle in and out of chase. It would be better for her to not have a map-wide audio cue when the birds are launched out. During chase or in her terror radius sounds more doable IMO.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Trapper

I don't think he's the weakest killer in the game, but I do think he's the weakest of the given options.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,140
    Options

its technically an opinion bc i think twins and nightmare are strong when i play them

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,802
    Options
    Trapper

I've not seen a one-sided poll like this ever! At least Trapper wins at something!

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,820
    Options
    Trapper

Either Trapper or Freddy.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    Trickster

Out of these? Trickster. Considering every killer? Definitely Myers.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    Trapper

Interesting poll. Nobody vote for half of it which is understandable.

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300
    Options
    Trickster

Trickster= needs to be 115, sure he can be oppressive in open areas but sadly 90% of the maps are bad for him, Needs a rework badly. Am tired of other killers like that trash can knight or dull merchant was buffed (which they didnt need) and yet he have not been touched like forever.