Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Exposed status effect doesn't work

RoberVamDan
RoberVamDan Member Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

I play DBD in PS4, and in the latest weeks, when i play killer, i realize that some perks with the objective of make the survivors being exposed doesn't work.

An example: i was using Starstruck on The Nurse, I pick up a survivor and hook him near another survivor. I instantly hit him after first blink, and he doesn't go down. (He was fully healed, my terror radius is active and the perk isn't in cooldown). This happens again like 5 other times.

Another example: i was using The Nurse again, Hex: Haunted Ground activates and 10s after, i blink and hit a survivor, who doesn't go down. Again, he was fully healed and obviously should've go down in normal situation.

I realize no one is talking about that, and its a major bug, that directly influences the match result, so i decide to report it.

Grateful for your attention!

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Nurse blink attacks are part of her power, so perks that give the Exposed status such as NOED etc, do not work with this attack, similar to Pig's Dash, Legions Frenzy

This discussion has been closed.