Skull Merchant tier list ranking?

Options
leviivel
leviivel Member Posts: 270

Since she’s been hot topic since release, I’d like to hear from all of you what you think her power level is.

personally i’d say B, Maybe A.

Skull Merchant tier list ranking? 23 votes

S
4%
Kirarozu 1 vote
A
8%
GhoulNativeNerf_Dweet 2 votes
B
34%
A_Can_Of_AirSenaxuGlamourousLeviathanBothSidesEnjoyerAgnyLeoBrandon4809SHARKBOSSCorvusCorax86 8 votes
C
34%
GibberishChordycepsMrPenguinHeaderLunarApocViktor1853djmeghanGensByDaylight 8 votes
D
17%
F60_31NotAnotherDoctorAurelleThralfazuz 4 votes

Comments

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options
    C

I was going to put her in D, but I guess she can chase and has some zoning potential.

I mean, if we factored in her 3-gen ppwer than yeah shes S-Tier. But frickin Bubba and Billy can facecamp for a guarenteed 2-3K, so they would be S as well if that was factored in...

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    B

She is probably the best 3 genner. People really underrate her only because she has almost no chase power, but she compensates in her 4 gen capability.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

It's honestly sad that they increased the Overheat limit, now he can just be another camping bubba with potential of a silent chainsaw lol

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,137
    Options
    B

i fully agree with you bc i got the adept on her for my 2nd game

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,656
    Options
    C

She doesn't benefit from exposed or undetectable very often, but the in-chase benefits you can get from addons can be decently powerful. Also I can't knock a power that just goes "hey, I don't want to do this loop, lets go to a different one" too hard.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,137
    Options
    B

i never facecamp when playing either bc i lose pressure and its not cool

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options
    S

She can lock down mutliple gens at once and her drones do everything. I have escaped one Skull Merchant.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,045
    Options
    C

She can stall pretty well if she has a 3 gen, but she has no way to actually capitalize on her stallling, so matches basically just turn into "hope the survivors get bored and give up".

Plus, that only really works if the Survivors let her 3 gen in the first place. If the survivors actually keep generator positions in mind and work to make sure that the last 3 gens are spread far apart (which really you should be doing against every Killer anyways), she basically becomes a powerless.

Not a good Killer at all.