We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What anniversary license killer you want and what license killer do u want after the anniversary?

Options
jkingwallace123
jkingwallace123 Member Posts: 66

What anniversary license killer you want and what license killer do u want after the anniversary? 19 votes

FNAF for Anniversary - Candyman after Anniversary
31%
edgargarciabe660GlamourousLeviathanKateMain86djmeghanStrangeGuyArtworks 6 votes
Alien for Anniversary - Chucky after Anniversary
26%
GibberishDimekMarc_go_soloSeraphorGrunbar 5 votes
Friday the 13th for Anniversary - Juon the Grudge after Anniversary
5%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Predator for Anniversary - Slenderman
10%
FridayNightPizzaMadhousecamron 2 votes
Stranger Things Vecna for Anniversary - Jeepers Creepers
26%
GuiltiiIvanynakovnot_requested49CorvusCorax86isxbella 5 votes
The Walking Dead for Anniversary - Pennywise
0%

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    edited April 2023
    Options

"Alien" would be the big one for me, but I would not be upset if it was a "Stranger Things 2" announcement, especially if it brings the original chapater characters and map back .. but I'd also like a new map also.

But having a map similar to the Nostromo for "Alien", with the Xenomorph as a stealth enemy, Ellen Ripley as the main survivor and a legendary of Amanda Ripley would be my fav.

I chose this for Alien though. A big no to Chucky from me.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,461
    edited April 2023
    Options

I don't really care what they bring us as i know the IP i want to see the most isn't gonna happen anyway.

Best i can hope for is that it's another horror movie chapter.

Worst case scenario, it's another resident evil chapter or a second chapter to another existing license we already have.

• Ivanynakov
    Ivanynakov Member Posts: 230
    Options

Stranger Things 2

• Madhousecamron
    Madhousecamron Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Predator for Anniversary - Slenderman

I'd like to see one of the monsters from cabin in the woods or perhaps the evil chil from children of the corn. They both have plenty of potential to make good killer/survivor packages. But for the love of God, please don't make "team work" perks a new thing.

My buddy and I want a perk that can generate a smoke bomb to evade the killer , and as a killer its too easy as a killer with all of the aurora perks for killers. It's unbalanced the game.

We need new perks that everyone can get on top of perks that come with new survivors and killer.

Either way , I love this game and nothing is perfect but it's one game I never get bored playing so ty behavior.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,047
    Options

Of those choices, I think Alien+Chucky is probably the best combo of licenses.

Ultimately though I dont care very much, I'm more concerned about the actual gameplay rather the licenses. Like even if they added my #1 most wanted lisence, I would only care if they made it both faithful to the character and fun to play as.

I would far rather have a character I dont really care about with good gameplay than a character that I do care about with bad gameplay.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

Stranger things

I don't care for jeepers creepers tbh and with the controversy I wouldn't think many would like adding it in the game either

Though if I could pick from the options here it would be stranger things + candyman, FNAF, or telltale's walking dead

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

FNAF - then alien

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,813
    edited May 2023
    Options

My ideal chapter will always be Alien, but it probably wouldn't live up to my expectations in terms of killer power.

After that, Candyman, Chucky, Pennywise and maybe Slenderman would be my back up choices, more or less in that order.

I wouldn't mind Vecna, but worry the implementation with Demo Steve and Nancy would be messy.

Walking Dead would be meh, but I guess as a survivor only mid-chapter it would be fine. Likewise for Jason, I just don't care much for him, he's basically just Trapper without the traps, and with no iconic survivor to pair with, I guess he could share a chapter with Walking Dead. Ju-on seems redundant, not sure what else she would bring that Spirit and Sadako don't, and Sadako will always be more iconic.

No FNAF or Jeepers Creeper, these are the only options that would incite a negative response from me.

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options

I never want FNAF.