If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What's the most disliked daily quest for you?

Options
Veroles
Veroles Member Posts: 868

For me it is:

Comments

• Veroles
    Options

It's not the difficulty grade why i do not like the quest. I simply do not wanna play the killer🤣.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,222
    Options

I agree the "Open Exit Gates" one is the worst survivor side, I'd say the worst Killer side for me is a tie between using Nurse or Blight. I am just terrible with their powers, so I always reroll that one.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

As The Knight, have your guards hit survivors 4 times.That one is absurdly difficult.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options

Was about to say this. I've had so many time where I tried to do it, I forget it's fully charged attacks and end up only getting like 3 out of 5.

For survivor it's probably the open exit gates one

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,213
    Options

Demos daily is extremely dumb because it requires a """"fully charged"""" shred, but that is wildly inconsistent and you have to hold the charge button for like 5 seconds to make it count.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 793
    Options

Dried Horsemeat + Treated Blade makes it significantly easier.

• MrPsych
    MrPsych Member Posts: 265
    Options

Use Map of the Realm to increase your guards detection range. This should help in getting more Hunts to trigger. As a secondary addon, either bring Dried Horsemeat because it extends Hunts by 4 seconds (which can be a lot for Assassin) or bring Treated Blade because it gets you two assassins in a row. He and the Carnifex are your best guards at getting hits; the Assassin is fast and can be tough to leave behind, the Carnifex has such a long hunt timer that he sometimes will get a hit out of sheer perseverance. It can also help if you move around to force the survivor to get hit by the guard.

My most hated Daily is hitting 4 survivors with the Pig's Ambush Dash. Most unwieldly attack to use in the whole game, not to mention very bad in practice. I'm a stealth killer, so let me do a lion roar and then clumsily run toward the target to hit them!

This one ranks as my second least favorite. This lost me many Demo games.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

I kinda dislike most of them...

Some are too much like the open exit gate

Some are just uninteresting easy like doctor shock

I think I'd like something along the lines of needing to sacrifice a certain number of survivors with a killer. Survivor ones are mostly fine but not that fun

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 684
    edited May 2023
    Options

As others said, Map + Horsemeat. Also I run Discordanance and when I get a notification, send a guard at the highlighted gen from max range to proc the guard on top of the gen. This way the trail fades out before it gets there so the survivors have almost no warning and with Map, they struggle to get out of range before the guard locks on them.

Pig's is pretty easy with Amanda's Letter and Last Will. Creep up to a gen they are working in with LoS blocked, use their aura to know where they are exactly and pounce. Just have an idea of what direction they'll probably bolt when they hear you. Fearmonger will keep them from using SB to dodge.

Basically my least favorite are really just the specific survivor ones unless it's Ace (which is the one survivor I really play) and the killers I refuse to play (Nurse, Blight, Pyramidhead, Artist).

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,053
    Options

Hitting Survivors with a fully charged Demogorgon lunge. The "fully charged" part is what makes it finicky to do. And you have to do it five times on top of that, rather than 3/4.

Any other challenge I can do easily enough, worst case I'm not very good with the killer and it takes me a few games, but I've had attempts at the Demo daily where I hit enough lunges but not enough are changed enough.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,121
    Options

I don't think i've even done a daily quest in like a year. They're always forcing you to play as a killer/character that you have no interest in. The 30k bloodpoints is not enough to convince me to play a hag match.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

It used to be the one where you had to reach Tier 3 with Nemesis 4 times. Meaning you had to play him 4 times.

Luckily they changed it.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,569
    Options

Before it was changed, the nemesis daily required you to reach maximum infection THREE TIMES. You can only reach maxmimum infection once per game, so for this challenge you had to play three games at minimum! With every other challenge, you have the potential to get it done in one game, but THIS one - always at minimum THREE, no cuts possible. So glad they changed it to one later.

• Veroles
    Options

Pretty surprised that demo is a hot topic here. For me demo quest is always welcome because i play him very often so it gets done automatically anyway. But yeah the requirement of a full charge is a bit weird i have to admit.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 801
    Options

I'll almost immediately pass on the Rites of Artist, Executioner and Ungrateful.

If survivor rituals weren't such a rare thing, Relic Veneration might be it for me.

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300
    Options

Playing as any killer or survivor that you never wish to play. Why cant for both survivors and killer just let it be able to use any kill or survivor and require something simple like using a certain perk as a killer/survivor, yes i know these are in tomes..... but still idk i hate being force to play a killer/survivor that I do not use. Some killers arent too bad and is easy like trickster/wesker(my two fav killers) or triangle head/freddy, yet killers like artist on console is simply just no.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

"Sabotage hooks" and "Open gates playing XXX".

• Boobookittymeow
    Boobookittymeow Member Posts: 28
    Options

fully charged shred, next would be damaging 4 survivors with the artist, most people run.

Kind of funny, survivor games were so bad last week for me, even with bond it took 7 games to get 180 seconds of cooperative teamwork

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 467
    Options

The Nightmare: "Achieve the Dream Chaser score event X time(s)."

^ I don't even know what the Dream Chaser score event is...

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,065
    Options

Yeah I though I did it once playing games while doing multiple shred's but only one was fully charged so gave up after that... Probably the worst challenge honestly.

• EmpireCity830
    EmpireCity830 Member Posts: 103
    Options

I would say:

Artist - most hated cause I can't damage survivors with birds to save my life

Twins - should just be hit with Victor not down

Billy - I just hate playing him, very hard to play as him

Trapper - he sucks, very boring, weak killer

All the others are alright

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,644
    Options

The wording on that one is confusing but it's actually the easiest one to get. You just have to hit a survivor while they are asleep.

• Veroles
    Options

Trapper is also something where i desperate sometimes because it can happen that you have 3-4 games in a row where really... NOBODY wants to cuddle with traps but the next 3-4 games feel like they literally aim for them. So it feels so luck based.

• MarylinMonhoe
    MarylinMonhoe Member Posts: 108
    Options

Y'all do the daily quests ?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

For Survivor it is opening Exit Gates. First actually making it to End Game is one thing, but it does not guarantee the challenge (like escaping would do).

For Killer, aside from using Killers I dislike, Demo because it requires fully charged Shreds. And I dont even know why this is even the case. It happens so easily that you charge a Shred longer than actually needed just to be a split second off and it does not count for the challenge.

• MrSlayer
    MrSlayer Member Posts: 189
    Options

Anything Nurse related. I don't play her and have no intention to. Same with Merchant.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Open exit gate and survive challenges. Now that I'm forced to play solo q it's so rare to actually see gens finished. For killer it's blight challenges. I hate playing blight with a passion.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options

I have not completed a daily in a year and a half. My blight is p29 when he probably should be p70 something at least.