Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Casual VS Comp

KeiOrtem
KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252

So I would consider myself a casual player, mostly running meme builds(mad grit on demo, trying to do 360 shreds, etc) as I just dont see this game in a competitive way because if I did I know I would be miserable. Something I dont really get though is when I either play as a more fun/meme killer or even against one of those type of killers when I play survivor there will sometimes be survivors who will absolutely go ham and act like its some sort of ranked competition with a cash prize on the line.

I personally dont see how getting out of the game as fast as possible without any form of interaction with the killer is fun and would rather hold m1 for 5 minutes and then bail.

Comments

• KeiOrtem
    KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252

I just wish that I didnt have to run some super slowdown build when I'm playing a killer like ghostface or demo, especially with maps like red forest or garden of joy. I just wanna be able to have some fun and not worry about the game ending extremely quick.