We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for new friends!

Options
Channa
Channa Member Posts: 9

Hi!

It's really hard to find people you click well with who play this game. Where do you go? Where do you look? I don't know. Some good to know things about me though:

1.6k hours. Mainly on survivor but I do dabble in killer occasionally

27 year old female from the EU

I prefer to find someone 20+, who is up for voice chat, also from EU so the ping isn't horrible, and who doesn't spend 70%+ of their time speaking complaining about the game. Yes, I have killers I don't like going against as well. Yes, some maps and perks are designed badly. Yep, that probably shouldn't have hit. But I'm tired of hearing it. I just wanna chill, and have fun.

That said, I do take the game "seriously". As in, I like to try and escape. Not to an extreme degree I still just play the perks I like because they're fun rather than strong, and I rarely bring items and never map offerings and if I get killed it's whatever. But I do like to play the game. I like dbd's gameplay loop. I don't spend my time exclusively going for memes. On occasion it's fun to meme it up but I've played with people who just make it their mission to "tame" the killer every game and meme around with them and that's just not my thing I've realised.

If you think we might click, hit me up! Acheron#f32b It's always worth giving a shot, and if we don't click, we just go our separate ways with no harm done.

Comments

• blackmetalbroad
    blackmetalbroad Member Posts: 4
    Options

Heya! Maybe we can play DbD together sometime :D

I'll make a quick introduction:

I'm 23 years old, female and from Austria, so I also play on EU servers :)

I take the game very lightly, meme around sometimes but I also am very focused on the game. I used to play in a somewhat "casual" comp-like team ages ago, so my call-outs are usually quite direct, that's why I also like to use Discord for these callouts as well. I play on PC/via Steam!

• Channa
    Options

Sounds great. Add me on steam and I'm totally down. Acheron#f32b <--- Friend code!

• Dustn
    Dustn Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hey, im 26, from germany and your playstyle seems like it could fit!. I currently have a tad less than 400 hrs in DBD, playing since Feb. 2023 but I do know how the game works! Watching a lot of streamers, playing a lot myself since its one of my main games etc.

Incase you are interested my Discord is Dust.n#0001

• Channa
    Options
  • Pringlez_99
    Pringlez_99 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hello! im 23 from the UK. If you're still looking for dbd friends id love to play sometime. Discord is: Pringle#9089 if you're interested :D.

• Bestl
    Bestl Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hello there, i m Seb (26). I can´t find you ingame. If you are still looking for people add me on Discord: beschtle.azoro

• bcrevatis
    bcrevatis Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 19
    Options

Psn xpaulsbetrayalx

• Ayano_x
    Ayano_x Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi hiii

My name is Ayano (Screenname) and i'm a 24 year old female from western europe.

I have 80 hours in and used to play this with a different group who got me into the game, but they blew up so i decided to look for people who actually wanna enjoy the game have fun and troll ocasionally. Yea dying sucks, but its part of the game lol.

Feel free to hit me up on my discord if you wanna try and play some games!! Both names below are my discords, Ayano is my main but since it hasnt had the change name option yet I decided to add my 2nd as well lol

Ayano#0420

its_eris