If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Fun carry build for killer

Options
IWasLeft2Die
IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

I've been ditching more of the serious builds just to mix things up a build for both sides. For killer I've using a carry focused build and chase people while carrying a survivor.

Agitation

Iron grasp

Awakened awareness

Mad grit

If you are looking to try something different I recommend giving it a whirl.

Any other fun builds to try on either side ? Not necessarily ones that are super strong but something to break up the standard gameplay a bit.

Comments

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 534
    Options

It really depends what killer you are playing in order to make a “fun” build work. For me if I’m feeing like a bit of a meme I’ll run Trail of torment, Tinkerer, Plaything and Bitter murmur with Apex muffler and Spiked boots with a Coldwind offering on The Hillbilly just to get silent chainsaw cross maps on survivors.

Your carry focused build is very common on leatherface players. I see it atleast once every other day but instead of awakened awareness is subbed for insidious.. I wonder where bubba is going to carry the survivor to after they downed them 🤔…

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

Yeah I figured it's common for bubba for his usual annoying play. I've had fun chasing people all over rather map while carrying a survivor (and most games I get a survivor who doesn't wiggle so I'm just using them as a backpack for a while)