Perk Ideas

Been so bored recently of life… and decided you know what? get me a pen and paper and jot down some perk ideas because what else is there to do?

so here they are. i tried to make these quite safe numbers so they aren’t stupidly broken, whilst also trying to make them appealing to the eye.

Perk Ideas

Predatory Vision (Killer perk): 

After hooking a survivor, predatory vision activates for 12/14/16 seconds. 

The aura of the survivor with the most chase time will be revealed to you. If the survivor on the hook is the survivor with the most chase time, the survivor with the second most chase time will be revealed for this duration. 

If this survivor loses a health state, the next survivor with the most chase time will be revealed and the duration will be reset and you will see them for 16 seconds. This effect repeats if you hit this survivor, and will stop if you manage to hit the last survivor. 

After the duration, or if the last survivor loses a health state, this perk deactivates. It will reactivate if you hook a survivor again.

• “i can see you… now show me where the next one is?”

Clean slate (Survivor perk):

This perk activates when you repair a generator by your self that has reached between 20-40% progress.

Once active, press the active ability button to reset the generators progress. 

If you continue to repair the generator, the speed you repair it at gradually increases from 9/12/15% to 18/24/30% over the next 30 seconds.

This perk deactivates once you repair that generator. This bonus only applies to that generator.

• “Let’s start this one off with a clean slate shall we?”

Opposing direction (Survivor perk): 

After losing a health state, this perk activates. 

Once active, press the active ability button to switch the direction of your scratch marks and pools of blood to go the direct opposite way that you’re running and your grunts of pain will be suppressed by 100%. This effect lasts for 8/10/12 seconds. 

This perk has a cool down of 60s. 

• “I have a few tricks up my sleeve to evade evil… but this one is my favourite”

Meticulous Techniques (Killer perk):

After kicking a generator, the generator will be highlighted in yellow and Meticulous Techniques will activate on that generator. This perk can only activate on 1 generator at a time.

Once active, press the active ability button to call upon the entity to block that generator for 30 seconds. 

This perk has a cool down of 80/70/60 seconds. 

• I grew up smart, and used whatever was at my disposal. I’ll continue to do it. Meticulous they called me…”

if you want yous can make tweak suggestions a little bit in the comments, again i just tried to make them safe. especially meticulous techniques. originally i made it so it was going to be like you can do it on multiple gens like eruption, but then i was like ohh wait… a killer constantly blocking gens holding a 3 gen forever is quite stupid and insanely boring whilst survivors can’t do anything.

then i was going to make it so you could only do 2 a time, but then realised you can still hold a game hostage by holding a 3 gen… just block 2 gens then face camp the other.

but if you think it could be tweaked, i’d love to know.

hope yous like! again i’m so bored so this is what i’m doing.

Comments

• MerleDixon
    MerleDixon Member Posts: 159

I want one that allows you to slide after vaulting a window + increasing vault speed

• 1ettuce
    1ettuce Member Posts: 1,141

an exhaustion perk that gives a speed boost to someone u take a prot hit for and a perk that increases unhooking speed by like 100%

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,063

"Predatory Vision (Killer perk):"

Interesting idea but doesn't most chase time here mean I was unable to catch this survivor? I wouldn't want to be near them again and instead go and catch the others.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Pickpocket:

Activates while healing or unhooking a survivor. This allows you to steal the item they have in hand.