Killer with the most luck potential

Options
Veroles
Veroles Member Posts: 868

What is in your opinion the killer which takes the crown when it comes to luck potential and why?

For me it is pig because you never know how long the traps will stay. The longer traps are in, the more pressure you have where you can work with.

Comments

• Xyphus
    Xyphus Member Posts: 82
    Options

And please don't forget the question where his traps will spawn on the map..

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    edited May 2023
    Options

The thing why i would say pig is ahead is, that trapper can redo the traps or also can use the addon what set ups traps automatically on it's own but when pig looses all the traps in a short time, there is no way to refill.

So when it happens to pig it affects until the end of the match, meanwhile a trapper has still a chance to get a lucky moment when survs are inattentive.

Edit: Forget about this. Got distracted by real life and it was thrown me out of focus as i wrote this.

Post edited by Veroles on
  • OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

It's pinhead because where the box spawns is somewhat random and where the chains approach survivors is random, and without map offerings the map is random. So basically his power can either be very oppressive or very unreliable.

• miniwengsel
    miniwengsel Member Posts: 376
    Options

Mostly its not Luck finding the box its a skill of this killer

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,052
    Options

Lowkey...Trickster. He's an A tier killer if you get an open map with tiles you can work with and good locker placement. He's an F- tier killer on a map like Mother's Dwelling.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,396
    Options

It's a lot of luck.

You can't know where every single Survivor is at any given point in the match.

You can usually use skill to find it at the beginning of a match, but after that, it's often a great deal of luck.

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 684
    Options

Nemesis. Some games his zombies are heroes, some games they spend trying to walk through a tree.

• JonOzzie16
    JonOzzie16 Member Posts: 203
    Options

I'd say Plague. The survivors will either cleanse or not cleanse. And if one survivor starts cleansing, the others will surely follow. Which kinda makes her OP power lower tier.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,520
    Options

I'd say all Killers

Cause Skill has something to do with it

Either Killer skill or Survivor Skill

Or I will say MatchMaking

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,657
    Options

Nemesis. You have basically zero control over your zombies.

-Pig has her trap RNG fixed to a point

-Pinhead's box can be located based on survivor locations

Some killer powers are survivor dependent like Plague but I don't really consider that luck per-se

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 534
    Options

Nemesis an the so convenient location zombies always have.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,999
    Options

Trapper. You can get a free hook from a survivor at other side of the map if they have bad luck.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

Trapper

-Lucky if survivors step in your traps (especially when you aren't near them)

-lucky where traps spawn

- lucky how quickly a survivor can escape a trap

Pig is also pretty luck dependent but trappers entire situation is luck based while pig as some play outside of luck