What kind of game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? Part 2

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 354
edited May 2023 in Polls

Check out Part 1 of the nostalgia train if you haven't been there: What is a Horror Game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? — BHVR

Here we go again... I told you I was gonna do this... Prepare yourself... It's arrived... Another Poll for all you nostolgia lovers out there... PART 2! Probably not as good as the last one, seriously though, check Part 1 out first.

#1 Alan Wake (2010)

#2 The Last of Us (2015-2020)

#3 Dead Space (2008-2023)

#4 The Evil Within (2014-2017)

#5 SOMA (2015)

#6 Fatal Frame (2001-2021 I could be wrong, but I'm sure they where played in the 2010s...)

#7 DOOM (2016-2020)

#8 ALICE: Madness Returns (2011)

#9 Deadly Premonition (2010-2020)

#10 Shadows of The Darned (2011)

Edit: If you wanna vote poll 10, just write it down in the comments. It removed itself.

I'm saving certain licenses I didn't include for another poll I'm doing, a part three if you will, stay tuned for that.

What kind of game from the 2010s Era would you like to see? Part 2 15 votes

Alan Wake - A game where you roam the woods fighting off shadow people trying to find what you're looking for. A great game, with a great looking sequel in the works.
13%
Dhurl421CorvusCorax86 2 votes
The Last of Us - Specifically, the first one. Although, there could definitely be people that wanna play as Ellie from part 2. (Or you could chase survivors with a golf club as Abbie...)
20%
F60_31HorrorLover74Chordyceps 3 votes
Dead Space - Thanks to the successful remake of the first 'Dead Space', it could open the door for a potential paragraph. To play as Isaac Clarke. Imagine if there was a perk where you can use the Stasis Modual to slow the Killer down for a bit, probably busted, but worth a try...
6%
Brandon48 1 vote
The Evil Within - Now imagine if 'Resident Evil' and 'Silent Hill' made sweet, sweet love... Their baby would be named "The Evil Within..."
33%
GibberishUndershotMarc_go_soloAurelleGrunbar 5 votes
SOMA - Once again, imagine if 'BIOSHOCK' made sweet love with 'AMNESIA: The Dark Descent'. THEIR baby would be called "SOMA". And judging from how good the story and atmosphere is, you'd want "soma" of SOMA! (Bad Dad Joke...)
0%
Fatal Frame - A Horror Game, where you play as a little Japanese girl, and you have to fight scary ghosts by taking pictures of them.
13%
IWasLeft2Diewxsussy 2 votes
Doom - Specifically, 'Doom 2016' or 'Doom Eternal' which was the end of the 2010s Era, and one of the many beginning bangers of the dreaded 2020s.
0%
American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns - I know we just got cosmetics for "Alice in Wonderland", but wouldn't it be cool to play as the dark version of Alice?
13%
tenoresaxqnyun 2 votes
Deadly Premonition - An underated cult classic. I THINK it might be a comedy, correct me in the comments if I'm wrong.
0%

Comments

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Alan Wake - A game where you roam the woods fighting off shadow people trying to find what you're looking for. A great game, with a great looking sequel in the works.

I'm glad I'm not the only one dying for an Alan Wake chapter/collaboration. Even if just a skin for one of the Suvivors we have now. I'd main Alan Wake forever if he came to DBD.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,801
    Options
    The Evil Within - Now imagine if 'Resident Evil' and 'Silent Hill' made sweet, sweet love... Their baby would be named "The Evil Within..."

There are a couple of killers that would be good: 1. The Keeper - I can see it as a cross between Trapper and Onryō, with some extra bits on the way; 2. Stefano Valentini (with Obscura) - A killer who uses either the camera to repeat actions of the player, then uses it to block a player from reusing the existing vaults, or summons Obscura, which will stalk, blind and take down other survivors. Either can work as The Twins, or have Obscura as AI.