We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Puppers, one of the OG DBD Streamers, has passed on.

Options
13»

Comments

• longshot
    longshot Member Posts: 3
    Options

Does anyone know if his store is still active? I wish I bought a shirt when he was around to know it but I would love to have one now that he has passed to have a memory of an amazing person who, although I didn't know him personally, impacted me more than I even realized until he was gone.

Does anyone know what will happen to his Twitch Channel? I subbed every month and would continue if it played old footage and the money went to ALS research.

• Kebabsurv
    Kebabsurv Member Posts: 40
    Options

I dont know who is this, but dbd is part of my life. Eng not my language. Im fan of dbd and when i read this i feel sad. Someone who was in dbd community is left. Rest in peace

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

It's always the best who have to leave us too soon.

Rest in peace Puppers.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,467
    Options

Yes, they are open. More information will be given next Saturday during Max's Celebration of Life stream (held by the moderators on his channel).

I don't know if I'm personally ready to say goodbye to Puppers, his infectious positivity got me through so much over the years. But I cannot miss coming together with everyone that cared about him to do so 💙

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Most people will probably not even remember me but I just wanted to say DBD and "some" of the o.g. streamers used to be very meaningful to me.

One of the few streamers I really liked was Puppers. I would play his stream on the TV before going bed all the time because he was such a chill and funny person.

I can't believe so much has changed in those few years.

It feels like it was yesterday when I watched Puppers and Noob3 team up to toy around with Head On.

Couple years later he's... Gone.

As generic as it may sound this is a reminder just how short life really is (potentially).

Try and catch every fun moment in life. Make the most out of it.

Don't lose yourself in a daily routine that you don't enjoy (for too long if you can avoid it).

I will miss you - Max / Puppers. Thank you for many positive memories.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,247
    Options

That was a very kind message and I am sure that Puppers, and those close to him, appreciate it.

And for the record, I remember you, couldn't forget ya if I tried :p

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,979
    Options

His charm has a permanent spot on my loadouts. He was a good guy. He was basically the model of what EVERY TTV should strive for imo. The world is a little darker now that he's gone.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

Puppers was the first streamer I ever watched...

I was shocked when I heard he passed. I don't really have words for this...

I haven't been on the forums in a long time so I didn't know you made a post about it. I'm glad you did though. Puppers was and will always be an important part of DBD. He made me love the game, to be honest. And he was just such a great human being.

Glad you're comfy now, Max. Rest in peace and love.