We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for Friends to learn from and Squee with.

Options

Hi, I'm Spryte. I'm looking for buddies to play with-and tell me if I'm playing wrong! I've been on my own this whole time and looking at some fandom content I've realized there may be certain things that while maybe strategic aren't exactly sporting.

I do enjoy this game. And I want to make sure everyone I play with enjoys themselves too.

Now for the deets!

I am EST, I am 31, going on 32, so please no one under 21.

My primary Killers are The Doctor, but I've recently fallen in love with The Spirit

Survivors: Rebecca and Leon/Carlos, but I'm also learning how to play Laurie and Vittorio. Vittorio is going better.

I'd like to find people I can learn more about the unspoken rules of Dead by Daylight, and who don't mind if I sometimes, uh, let my fangirl flag fly.

Crack shipping discussion encouraged.

Not sure why it matters on a cross-platform game, but I play on Switch, and My Discord is:

SpryteMage#2023

Please let me know your age and favorite characters, even if you don't play them!

Comments

• csjobson
    csjobson Member Posts: 11
    Options

Hi Spryte!

I'm 37 going on 38, and I'm also EST. My favorite survivor is Mikaela, and my favorite killer to play as is The Trapper. I've been playing for about 4 years, so I like to think I know what I'm doing most of the time. I sent you a friend request on discord.

Solway__Firth#2858