If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Stop EAC bypassing, plz

Options
GMan79
GMan79 Member Posts: 186
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

It seems cheaters found another way to bypass EAC on 2.0.0 and use speedhacks, aimbots and even hack Shreds already. That bypassing EAC need to stop.

Post edited by GMan79 on

Comments

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    I would be so much easier if they would ban anyone who changed the game files or uses a third party software
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    GMan79 said:

It seems cheaters found another way to bypass EAC on 2.0.0 and use speedhacks, aimbots and even hack Shreds already. That bypassing EAC need to stop.

These “I lost a match, so theres cheaters” threads are dumb.

Aimbots? stop trolling.

i dont know what “shreds” means, but if you mean shards, then no they havent, since those are all serverside.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    GMan79 said:

Aimbots? stop trolling.

i dont know what “shreds” means, but if you mean shards, then no they havent, since those are all serverside.

1. Doubtful that's what all these are although quite a few qualify.

2. Aimbots ok that ones a little far fetched since only one it'd help is Huntress really and that'd stand out like a sore thumb to their detection methods.

3. Agreed since that's all kept server side incase your game files get corrupted, same for inventory. Although they could probably hack it while game is running, it'd flag them pretty quickly once they connect back to the servers for game file loading.

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70
    Options

The game kicks out survivors with disabled EAC and closes killers' lobbies with disabled EAC after 50 seconds. If you really are so paranoid about hackers(I have ran into only a handful in my 1250 hours), don't ready up until there are 10 seconds remaining. The devs will likely change the way EAC is handled if hackers become a larger issue.

• GMan79
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    GMan79 said:

Aimbots? stop trolling.

Dude, I have over 2K hours in the game. And I have no problem in loosing a round :unamused: And about Shards, yes I got a typo there, there are tutorials available that tell you exactly what to do. imagine an already modified savefile got loaded to the DBD Server in the first place...

And when i speak about aimbot, there's a method that let you as a killer always hit the capsule of a surviver if it is near.

Oh, and I'm not paranoid or anything :dizzy: Hackers/Cheaters are everywhere. And I can live with that.

All I say is, that there should be something to stop those people from bypassing EAC.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@RagingRealm said:
    **The devs will likely change the way EAC is handled if hackers become a larger issue.

If they get enough from the news stuff then perhaps they'll go the dedicated servers route which would mean they'd have a better anti cheat system. That and Steam would probably catch on as well with vac bans.

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531
    Options

He's not wrong.. since this patch i've seen multiple speedhackers as well as lag switching. Not sure about aimbot though, I wouldn't know what that looks like

• Lowbei
    Options
    lol theres no aimbot. hilarious
  • GMan79
    Options

@Lowbei said:

call it what ever you want. Maybe it's the wrong word. Maybe it's an ESP. Maybe what so ever. I'm not familiar with cheat or hacking terms. Especially not in english.

• Lowbei
    Options
    GMan79 said:

@Lowbei said:

call it what ever you want. Maybe it's the wrong word. Maybe it's an ESP. Maybe what so ever. I'm not familiar with cheat or hacking terms. Especially not in english.

we get it. you died and are upset about it.
  • GMan79
    Options

@Lowbei said:

OK. and after your 124 posts we know what kind of person you are.

• Lowbei
    Options
    GMan79 said:

@Lowbei said:

OK. and after your 124 posts we know what kind of person you are.

and after your “i died, thus hacks” thread, we know what kind of player you are.

gg
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

I have never seen hacks honestly, whether that's down to my obliviousness I don't know. Also maybe an important factor being I'm in the UK?

• Lowbei
    Options

I have never seen hacks honestly, whether that's down to my obliviousness I don't know. Also maybe an important factor being I'm in the UK?

yeah most of the hackusations around here are just salties
  • Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247
    Options

I checked a well known forum for cheaters and one of the more upvoted threads says the user got a hard ban for being found out manipulating their iridescent shard count.

So trust when I say that while cheaters do happen, they also get found out and banned. I'm sure reports of speed hacks and wall hacks are also taken seriously so you should do that for sure.

One of the core issues is with how much of your profile data sits entirely server side versus cloud saves through steam. It's also not really too feasible for a system to provide constant checks of server data versus personal data so sadly when people are duping things like cosmetics or addons its a lot easier to get away as long as its something the game THINKS you should have.
    People reported for hacking likely get watchlisted I'd imagine, I'm not sure how it's handled but this would be my best guess.

• SanKa_Games
    SanKa_Games Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2018
    Options

Dealing with EAC, which is usually bypassed by firewall is not going to help. The only way to deal with cheaters is byuing another anticheat.
    Seriously, this one can't even handle save hacks (items, perks, BP, shards) since 1.0. Not to mention people are already asking if there's auric cells hack ready.
    And serverside saves didn't help at all, the next day after patch updated save editors started appearing like everywhere.
    Though, speedhacks and etc. are not used often, seen some on streams, but thankfully haven't met one yet.

• Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options

Dealing with EAC, which is usually bypassed by firewall is not going to help. The only way to deal with cheaters is byuing another anticheat.
    Seriously, this one can't even handle save hacks (items, perks, BP, shards) since 1.0. Not to mention people are already asking if there's auric cells hack ready.
    And serverside saves didn't help at all, the next day after patch updated save editors started appearing like everywhere.
    Though, speedhacks and etc. are not used often, seen some on streams, but thankfully haven't met one yet.

a. there is no auric cells hack and just because people are “asking about it” doesnt mean anything. is there an irl money hack? im asking about it, so it must be a thing...

b. just because a game “has hacks” that exist, doesnt mean that its got a hacking problem. all games have hacks. its whether the hacks are common that is the issue, and here they are not.

c. the majority of hackusations are just salties raging.

d. the reason you dont run into hackers a lot, is because they get banned, by EAC, a lot. in fact one fun thing to do, is to steam forum search the dbd forums for the term “banned” to read the hundreds of “######### i got banned for save file hacking” threads that were locked.

e. i have 1700+ hours. ive seen 4 total hackers.
  • SanKa_Games
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    SanKa_Games said:

a. there is no auric cells hack and just because people are “asking about it” doesnt mean anything. is there an irl money hack? im asking about it, so it must be a thing...

b. just because a game “has hacks” that exist, doesnt mean that its got a hacking problem. all games have hacks. its whether the hacks are common that is the issue, and here they are not.

d. the reason you dont run into hackers a lot, is because they get banned, by EAC, a lot. in fact one fun thing to do, is to steam forum search the dbd forums for the term “banned” to read the hundreds of “######### i got banned for save file hacking” threads that were locked.

1)Though, save hacking is the most common one and the less detectable one. And I mentioned people asking for ac hack because that shows how much people use save hacks.
    2)Btw, I don't know why are you still spamming with "It's just salty people" if we're talking about real cheaters here.

• Lowbei
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    SanKa_Games said:

Though, save hacking is the most common one and the less detectable one. And I mentioned people asking for ac hack because that shows how much people use save hacks.
    Btw, I don't know why are you still spamming with "It's just salty people" if we're talking about real cheaters here.

refer to my post above for point C

• SanKa_Games
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:

Refer to my post above for point 2 then.

• Lowbei
    Options

@Lowbei said:

Refer to my post above for point 2 then.

you dont have a point 2, in fact you dont have any point.

you didnt get hacked. you lost a match. get over it.