New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

How excited are you for the END TRANSMISSION chapter?

Nerf_Dweet
Nerf_Dweet Member Posts: 11

I know I'm looking forward to it!

How excited are you for the END TRANSMISSION chapter? 16 votes

TAKE MY MONEY NOW
12%
IWasLeft2DieJonOzzie16 2 votes
Very excited!
25%
ChordycepsMarc_go_soloRickpradoHugTheHag 4 votes
Looking forward to it
37%
F60_31AurelleBothSidesEnjoyerSmoeCharleeCorvusCorax86 6 votes
Meh, just another chapter
12%
Guiltii[Deleted User] 2 votes
Not looking forward to it
6%
OrangeBear 1 vote
Dreading it
6%
Gibberish 1 vote
It's gonna be another Skull Merchant :[
0%

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,089
    Not looking forward to it

I liked it at first but i am already bored of it.

Killer power is interesting but it's frustrating to use on PTB. You would use camera and AI would just instantly hide behind the smallest thing that was super frustrating. Teleport chase power is interesting but it has a delay before you can act so it became kinda spammy. EMPs are also way too much.

It's voicelines were cool initially but honestly it rarely says anything interesting, except mori lines, which will be barely be seen.

I also don't find it's visual design that interesting it's just metal + flesh there is not much too it.

Killer perks are too conditional.

Survivor perks are very good possibly meta.

Map is cluttered and gameplay wise it's nothing new.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    edited June 2023
    Looking forward to it

The new map hurts my eyes just as bad as the Borgo. It's also small and cluttered, making it difficult to navigate through the map as both roles.

The Singularity has a unique design, but nothing interesting. It's voice lines just get annoying after a while (It's literally just Wesker 2.0 when it comes to voice lines). Its power is ok and pretty interesting, although it does feel clunky and weird at times. It's Mori is very cool though.

Singularity's perks are kinda meh and not worth running.

I like the fact that Gabriel actually has voice lines in the lobby. His design is 10/10 and his perks are all very decent.

Although I'm not looking forward to the new map and killer, it's still new content and I'm always excited for new content.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,731
    Very excited!

It's more variety with a fun killer, some interesting perks for both sides and - although some are not a fan of the map - I like it as a piece of art and creativity and won't knock it until I've given it a few trials.