kk602
kk602 Member Posts: 17
edited June 2023 in General Discussions

Parks added in the new chapter

[Situation adaptability]

just get hurt

Activates and increases movement speed

Killers with a movement speed of 4.4 can no longer keep up

I think that adjustment is necessary because it becomes indistinguishable from cheating players

Comments

• Witchubtet
    Witchubtet Member Posts: 637
    Options

Is it a forever buff or an exhaustion perk?

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,778
    Options

Regardless of whether the perk is too strong or not, I just want to correct an incorrect statement being made.

110% killers (4.4m/s) will still catch up to survivors moving at 103%. (4.12m/s)

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,072
    edited June 2023
    Options

Forever buff as long as youre injured

EDIT: And not Exhausted

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,929
    Options

... and then there is Boon: Dark Theory, a boon perk that adds +2% speed while being in the confined space of a boon totem; back in the days they were afraid to giove survivors too much of a speed boost, because fiddling with survivor speed was deemed too dangerous. Now they are handing out a +50% version of that perk, but with basically a 10x less activation requirement. Some loops are already unsolvable with a survivor that is just running them perfectly on 100% speed ... this 3% will make god loopers literally untouchable once they tanked a single hit. For extra lulz they could ne set up a Boon: Dark Theory; in combo with Situational Adaptability it should be actually useful now and give killers the big stinky finger: "You can't defend gens, you can't camp and you can't even touch me. Go home, loser!!!11"

• AmpersandUnderscore
    AmpersandUnderscore Member Posts: 1,163
    Options

3% movement speed is hard countered by...

The base kit ability bloodlust 1 and nearly every single killer power in the game.