We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PS4 Nightmare Edition with additional content should still be able to merge to PS5 without a voucher

Options
spagz
spagz Member Posts: 91
edited June 2023 in Polls

The whole idea that you need a voucher for PS4 Nightmare Edition with additional content to be able to merge to PS5 is wrong. Why would someone buy 2 versions of the game just so they can only use certain characters on one version. The games should just completely merge regardless. I understand you not being able to purchase additional skins, but I can’t even get the character. I can’t even get the additional DLC for my PS5 (The Curtain Call Chapter, Shattered Bloodline Chapter, the Headcase Cosmetic Pack, etc.)

PS4 Nightmare Edition with additional content should still be able to merge to PS5 without a voucher 5 votes

I agree
60% 3 votes
I disagree
20% 1 vote
I’m an npc
20% 1 vote

Comments

• spagz
    Options

I do want to clarify I understand the licensing situation, but if you paid for it, you should be able to use it on either version.

• spagz
    Options

also, if you disagree and are comfortable enough to share your answer I’d appreciate it! 😁 just trying to get a different pov

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options

It's worth like $100+ now and you can't even merge it lmao

• spagz
    Options

Those are my thoughts exactly. I’ve talked to support and they just send me the same copy and paste message every time. I even asked if I could at least merge the other DLC content that came with it so I don’t have to spend more money for characters that are available in-store. They said they would investigate it, still got the same copy and paste message. Basically telling me “there’s nothing they can do” 🤷🏻‍♂️