We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I like how responsive you're being with these PTB updates

Options
Firellius
Firellius Member Posts: 3,963

Really feels like the devs are listening with a lot of the changes. Kudos, devs, it's appreciated!

Comments

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

I feel like it's less them being very interested in hearing feedback and more about them coming up with some insanely unbalanced things that they realize after five minutes of experienced players playtesting would be a horrible idea. I still to this day don't understand why they don't consult with their fogwhisperers, some of whom are far more knowledgeable about balance than anyone on the dev team.

Still, I guess we are getting a slightly worse chapter so...technical W?

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 3,963
    Options

I feel like it's less them being very interested in hearing feedback and more about them coming up with some insanely unbalanced things that they realize after five minutes of experienced players playtesting would be a horrible idea.

I mean, that's a pretty big step up from what we used to get, I'd say.

• AMOGUS
    AMOGUS Member Posts: 474
    edited June 2023
    Options

They listened to fearmongering and cherrypicked footage from Otzdarva about Scavenger, and then didn't do the requested Machine Learning OR requested Forced Hesitation changes. Not quite the W, actually.

Probably because a bunch of Fog Whisperers aren't that good themselves, DBD already has a problem with leakers (probably their logic anyways) and apparently there was a channel on the official Discord server just for Fog Whisperers, but it was a mess according to Tru3Talent? Constant arguing, etc.