We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Nemesis: Base kit Mikhail’s Eye + Admin Wristband?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,988

I feel a bit hindered when not using these two add-ons, purple ribbon add-on in place of the eye if I have it available.

His other add-ons (not licker tongue, why didn’t they change that in the upcoming update???) are interesting and have some nice synergy (Tyrant Gore + Serotonin Injector, Plant 43 Vines + Damaged Syringe, Iridescent Umbrella Badge + Adrenaline Injector etc.) but these two add-ons feel necessary to make zombies more of a lingering threat. Without them, you need to rely more on zombies hopefully being in the right place at the right time.

With the add-ons, zombies are more likely to detect people, follow them more, and keep up faster.

Should these add-ons get the Rat Liver treatment and reduce the values and add some of it to base kit? Or rework them entirely and add the full values to his base kit?

(I almost forgot about S.T.A.R.S. Field Combat Manual, I used that once during his PTB and never again)

Comments