We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I can't play this game with Puppers gone now

Options
omelette
omelette Member Posts: 72

It's like listening to Linkin Park. I physically can't after since Chester Bennington died. All of it depresses me because it reminds me of how precious life is and that it all can be taken away so quickly. Have a good one y'all and may you rest in peace, Puppers, you were my first channel that got me through tough times and make me play dead by daylight but it's pointless for me to write it here since he's gone forever.

Comments

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options

I understand your sentiment, but... I kind of feel the other way.

To me, listening to the music of an artist who has passed or a movie, or even heck... The TV show Westworld. My father's favorite movie was Westworld, but he passed in 1999. So he never got to see the TV show, but I know he would have LOVED IT. So that's why I love it so much. When I watch it, it comforts me to imagine my dad there watching it with me.

If you can't see it that way, I completely understand, but if you can flip the script so to speak, you can maybe turn it around and play FOR Puppers, you know?

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 949
    Options

Cherish how they sounded like, or cherish what they meant. Either way, try to be your best self, even if it means being your beast-self.