If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

JAWS in DBD, could it work?

Options

I feel like all the maps could have shallow water, and that Bruce [The shark] could swim in. I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense but it's the Entity Realm so logic has left long ago.

So, do you have any ideas for a JAWS chapter?

Answers

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,175
    Options

Mutated shark with legs. There power is that the shark is the hook itself. When you put someone in the dieing state you eat them and put them in the hook stage. Survivors have to shoot you with a water javelin thing to unhook (make the shark regurgitate) you

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Not sure why it would wanna put survivors on a hook instead of just eating them.

I mean fr, it’s a shark.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,298
    edited June 2023
    Options

As I already commented in your poll thread:

Jaws could work as a paragraph kind of thing with a map, survivor and cosmetic collection. Maybe a shark head for Huntress, if we ever get power cosmetics, shark based traps for Trapper, Shark skull mask for trapper, more cartoony/painted shark mask for Legion etc.

not to forget Shark costume for Clown!!!

Post edited by Mooks on
  • Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 656
    Options

i feel like that would be a cool concept, especially with having an ocean-centric map or realm to go along with it. i'm just a little bit curious as to how the mechanics would work, especially since the survivors would essentially need an animation overhaul for all actions if they're underwater.

it'd be interesting to have a killer who's entirely focused on tracking though, it could set up for some really spooky situations if they lurk.

if not an actual killer concept, then definitely a cosmetic set or a beach-focused realm would be a very cool crossover event that BHVR could do.. i'd like to see that :0

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,393
    Options

The entity could just give him the ability to swim through solid ground. Not the weirdest thing, it has done.

• Mooks
    Options

Just imagine the vault animation with the shark jumping through it and landing into ground on the other side!

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,393
    Options

He could even have a stealth mode with only his fin showing.

• LooeDbD
    LooeDbD Member Posts: 163
    Options

maybe the shark is in a puddle of water that moves around?

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Well my idea to make somehow viable is like

- When the killer is "the Shark" all map if filled with a tiny water surface that cover actual group.

- Shark base mode shows his front fin and the shark snout ( so killer size is short) on low tiles u can only see his fin.

-using shark power it sumerge only showing his fin ( making it basically hard to spot)

- Its terror radius becomes 8m.

- Hold press left click to jump and do a surprise attack that survivor will be mangled,hemorragued and need to be mended.

- Power can jump thro pallets and windows.

- Secondary power sonar allow to locate survivor thro killer instinct when are at 48m of him.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

No.

• Mooks
    Options

Reminds me of Zelda: Skyward Sword, where in the desert you can traverse via boat as a timecrystal changes your surrounding to a time ago where there was a sea instead of the desert!

• bluanimations123
    bluanimations123 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 8
    Options

jaws would be cool in did the map is amity island and would love to see haminations infamous swoosh Brodyanimates get added in to dbd

• bluanimations123
    bluanimations123 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 8
    Options

chapter 35 my possiblitys is jeepers creepers leprechaun pennywise

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 977
    Options

Every map would have to have a filter on it like Freddy. The filter could be a shade of blue or even just floating bubbles to show you are underwater. The Survivors would all also have to move slightly slower so it feels like underwater.