If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Reporting cheats ps4?

Options
How do u report cheats ps4 I had a game as wraith but swf somehow took a killer offering in to make player  Freddy but as I was the killer it sent me in as him

Comments

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

I know who this survivor is, everyone knows what he does but sadly we can't get that person banned.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Care to add a part of his screen name so we can avoid this scumbag since we need to police our own community.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

D A R N

• Rat_Watson
    Rat_Watson Member Posts: 28
    Options

Dang that's pretty unlucky, I've only ever had speed-hackers on ps4, though next time if you ever encounter a swf like that again, you should keep note of their names. UwU

• awsome_predator
    awsome_predator Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Go check it out put on YouTube: dead by daylight: swf cheats. I actually didn't mind as I 4k them guess little did they know I'm a rank1 killer who hasn't had much time to play get rank down since resets if they had made me nurse or Billy they would have won but I quite like Freddy n was funny to see the cheats get there's. N thanks very much guys.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    interesting.  i would think this would be a ban handled by sony.
  • awsome_predator
    Options
    All Sony are bothered about is if your being abusive to other players that's why I was Hoping the dbd devs could stop this from happening or at least punish them as could be quite off putting for new players to deal with that kind of rubbish.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

Dbd hasn't instituted console bans yet. Notqueen said they are going to add them but have no eta. So yeah since it took them over a year to add them on pc I wouldn't hold your breath.

Why not just close dbd when you see the offering?

• awsome_predator
    Options

Dbd hasn't instituted console bans yet. Notqueen said they are going to add them but have no eta. So yeah since it took them over a year to add them on pc I wouldn't hold your breath.

Why not just close dbd when you see the offering?

U don't see the offering until the end of the game as it a secret offering. I know I could tell when game started but like I say I don't mind playing Freddy but not the point as clearly they thought ha we will bully this guy as Freddy easy to bully if u don't know how he works unfortunately for them i know how to play him without add one I just hate knowing ppl like that out there that will spoil for some players who find it difficult enough n no wonder so many killers dont want to play when hard enough for some without throwing in that kinda rubbish

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Game developers have to add bans to their games on console. Pretty much same as steam.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Pallet looping and stacking autohaven offerings is one thing but survivors using splinter offerings is just ######### up.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Game developers have to add bans to their games on console. Pretty much same as steam.

You hear that devs?!? THIS guy said you have to, so... you better do it now.
  • awsome_predator
    Options
    Pallet looping and stacking autohaven offerings is one thing but survivors using splinter offerings is just ######### up.
    True that mate like i say spoils game for newcomers and these guys just trolls guess they did to the wrong killer as they were salty as anything after getting wooped lol

• awsome_predator
    Options
    Lowbei said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

You hear that devs?!? THIS guy said you have to, so... you better do it now.
    Lets hope they do as will be funny seeing all the salty cheats cry waaaaa not fair I mean if u need to cheat to win shows how rubbish they really are and even more so when the cheat backfires