We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I'm quite enjoying Silent Hill 3

Options
JustAnotherNewbie
JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

Played some SIlent Hill 3 yesterday and I'm probably like halfway though the game (game is really short).

The only thing I wish for was that we got rewarded more for exploration (I feel some areas have nothing to offer and I just waste my time exploring them). Maybe I've been playing way too many Metroidvanias recently.

I feel this Heather is way spunkier than the Heather (Cheryl) we got in DBD.

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,808
    Options

Heather is probably one of the best, underrated female protagonists. Her voice actress is amazing, especially considering the time it was made, and she stands out even now. That's what made her so memorable in my eyes when I played this game.

The game is mostly linear, bar a brief exploration of Silent Hill prior to the hospital, but I do believe it fits to continue the flow of the main story. I'd believe too much side-tracking could have hindered it.

"Downpour" works better with exploration as Murphy is looking for a way to escape, so it makes sense in this case.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Sounds interesting. What are you playing it on? I wanted to at some point but i heard the PC port is kinda broken so i wasn't sure how i should play it.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I'm playing it on a ps2 emulator, there's also HD collection for the ps3 but I've heard it's not that good. SO I guess your best bet is a ps2 port.