We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What if?

Options
Rellewd
Rellewd Member Posts: 195

Dead by daylight is a alternate reality in which we are really controlling these character's as they feel everything happening to them with no control whatsoever and every game is in its own universe.... 8-)

Comments

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

Going a bit philosophical here, but assuming the universe is infinite, there would almost certainly be an alternate reality where we're controlling these poor people.

• JakubSobek
    JakubSobek Member Posts: 5
    Options

Mathieu Coté:
    Stay right where you are

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Going a bit philosophical here, but assuming the universe is infinite, there would almost certainly be an alternate reality where we're controlling these poor people.

So you mean to tell me that somewhere out there. These people are being tortured by some kind of Lovecraftian Deity hellbent on conquering their world?
  • Rellewd
    Rellewd Member Posts: 195
    edited May 2018
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    DrDannieburger said:

So you mean to tell me that somewhere out there. These people are being tortured by some kind of Lovecraftian Deity hellbent on conquering their world?

Yup, somewhere out there in the infinite universe
    this is taking place.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Rellewd said:

Dead by daylight is a alternate reality in which we are really controlling these character's as they feel everything happening to them with no control whatsoever and every game is in its own universe.... 8-)

No I disagree if we bring that up it doesn't feel as a horror game anymore .