7.0.0 Killer Tier List

Thoughts? B-tier isn't really ordered correctly, mostly has killers I've barely used for the bottom 5 or so.

Comments

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124

seems good to me. I think I'd bump wesker up a slot though, his basekit slowdown makes him better than p head in my eyes. I'd also probably slot ghostie into top of C, but only because so easy to reveal 😭

• MimiDBD
    MimiDBD Member Posts: 302

I'm not really losing hair over Spirit being 3rd over Wesker but I am losing brain cells trying to figure out why Plague/Artist is ahead of him. He is at least in the right tier.

Right now (RIGHT NOW) I would have Singu the only killer in D-tier. Playing him the last 2 days really made me appreciate Trapper. I have always felt people were lost/confused when they put Mike in D-tier. Could he use an update? No doubt. However the insta-down alone should be minimum C-tier. Every killer behind Singu I could kill you light years faster with (Yes even my console Trickster). I am getting the hand of cameras and teleporting with him he has lots of potential but requires way to much time/effort to tag only for it to be deleted in 2 seconds.

Don't even get me started on over cloak. I have activated this 3-6 times every trial and yet to see any value. Why does it last for 5 seconds? Why does he get slowed so much when teleporting? Almost does nothing unless you some how teleport cross map through your cameras. Which by the way you have more chances of a unicorn walking out your ass.

Other than all that I like your tier list. If I wanted to nit pick some more (I do) Wraith if in C-tier should be the head of C-tier.

• SpiritsHusk
    SpiritsHusk Member Posts: 169

Would've been C but since the nice QOL and small buffs I think he deserves to be low B tier

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124

actually yeah I forgot they decreased his cooldown and stuff. if you run the 6s cooldown reduce addon, he might even be mid b tier. as long as he can consistently expose then hes strong enough for me.

• SpiritsHusk

I think Plague is miles clear of Wesker, Plague is stupidly strong, her base kit anti-heal is unmatched, and she puts on the pressure early on in the game. Artist on the other hand is debatable.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 1,017
    edited June 2023

I agree with your list, I though think that Singularity should be put lower in C tier, even in High D tier he is very add-on reliant and maps for him suck.

• SpiritsHusk

I honestly think the same, just didn't want to get heat from people saying he's "not been out long enough"

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,549

Why is Pig so low???

It pains me to see other people's opinion on her

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,750

For the vast majority of the players, Nurse isn’t S tier anymore. And creating tier lists based off of 6000+ hour comp players is a waste of time.

I remember a time where most of my survivor matches were against Nurse, Blight, and Spirit…. but Nurse and Spirit have gotten huge nerfs since then, and now Blight and Wesker are over represented in my survivor games. It’s gotten to the point where I’m encountering more scary Huntress players than scary Nurse players.

• SpiritsHusk

Sure she has a high skill ceiling but she is undoubtedly the best killer

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300

I do not see why pig is in C personally id put her in b or even a cause of her built in slow down kit, sure yes you can lost 1 or 2 gens early but once she catches one person and puts a trap on its a wrap, cause now you risk endangering your team mates or yourself. I also would put trickster in D.... he is so rare to see and very powerless even vs medicore solo que. Finally I think dull merchant base on my experience vs and using her feel A like to me.

• SpiritsHusk

In the right hands she can move up a bit, she just doesn’t make into B tier I don’t think

• SpiritsHusk

Maybe I have done the pig a bit dirty, just don’t play much against her or as her. But I think trickster is good where he is, against solo queue he is a demon due to his high dps.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,667

I'd swap Hag and Nemesis, personally. I'm not so sure Hag is all that good these days, and Nemesis is consistently underrated as one of the best in the game.

Wraith is also easy B tier, and it's not even close. Other than that I think I agree with the general shape of the tier list, any other disagreements would be pedantic nitpicks like Spirit being S and not A, but since she's still third-best that's arbitrary.

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300

Fair enough at the end of the day its your opinion and I respect it P, everyone experience with any killer can be bad or good, what bad to one is good for others and so forth.

• Yippiekiyah
    Yippiekiyah Member Posts: 485

Why is everyone's killer tierlist almost an exact copy and paste of otz's?

• Coffeecrashing

What is the point on making tier lists based off of 6000+ comp players? They don’t affect the vast majority of the players, and this information is useless to most people, as it doesn’t help the vast majority of players figure out which killers are top tier in the games they are personally playing in.

Also, if we really want to base tier lists off of the absolute best of the best, Blight is currently beating Nurse with a 1000+ win streak. Nurse got too many nerfs, and she doesn’t have any OP addons. Meanwhile, Blight still has all his OP addons.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,426

PH is a little too high, Myers is too low, GF is too high.

Imo at least. Other than that I would mostly agree.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,878

Call me bias but I would put Artist above Plague.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,549

Fair enough... but is that the criteria for them all

In all hands not just some

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 1,021

I think you should wait for Singularity buffs before ranking him. I imagine he is gonna get a patch hotfix soon. He has potential, it is just that the EMPs make him unplayable.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,469

Because if we made tierlist for the average survivor, then all killer are S tier, as the average soloQ team has no idea what they are doing.

So I guess yeah you could have a tierlist for that every killer is at the same tier.

• Coffeecrashing

I'm sure there is some middle ground, somewhere between "literally average" and "6000+ comp player", that is useful to more than the top 0.01% of the players.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

I don't know why you keep saying 6000+ comp players like it doesn't take 5 games to get past nurses skill floor and she has nowhere near the skill ceiling of blight.

Blights best add-ons are disgusting but majority of nurses power has always been in her base-kit power. While blight has a strong power it's not nearly as lethal as nurse, his add-ons can just more than double his possible lethality.

Point is that in the average players hands who dedicates several hours in thoroughly learning nurse she is the strongest, unless the average blight player is alch ring tunneling off hook or perma running c33 and speed every game.

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 685

Depends on how heavily you weight addons into that decision. Basekit, I'd give it to the Artist, but with addons, Plague is pretty easily stronger imo.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,698

I need some info. Is this accounting with or without add-ons?

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496

Demo is way too high, he's either a high c tier or a low b tier. He's nowhere near as good as some of the killers he's above. I'd personally put him below Ghostface and I'd put knight up a few spots.

• mangomilkshake
    mangomilkshake Member Posts: 43

So you place Onryo as D-tier yet she has one of the highest kill rates according to BHVR? Learn to play her.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968
    edited June 2023

makes me sick that nurse hasnt really moved a tier down atleast after sooo many years.

also billy? better than legion?....ok ...is not like billy is already such a pain to play as or doesnt have many hitbox issues on top of insanely higher skill cap and punishments for a power that gets countered by doing a easier sidestep when the killer starts the chainsaw sprint to curve on some tiles , same thing with demo and hag tiers ....WUT?

• HamsterEnjoyer
    HamsterEnjoyer Member Posts: 710
    edited June 2023

Because unfortunately she is without fail probably the worst killer in the game

• SpiritsHusk

I'm on console, yeah but it is PC-oriented, I could make a console tier list if you want. I face plenty of decent nurses (all on pc), Twins is also pretty underrated, they're buggy but pretty good. Hag has good pressure on the map, and decent power to stop loops and disorient players. Wraith is good against bad survivors.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited June 2023

Switch Sadako with Freddy, put Cenobite in Tier A and put Pig in tier D and the Tier List is more or less OK.

• SpiritsHusk

I feel like the nerf of temporary items drops cenobite to B Tier, Pig isn’t D tier level I don’t think

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

The nerf to temporary item drops doesn't decrease his tier imo, the Hoarder + Franklin's build is more a troll build than a strong build.

• SpiritsHusk

His box used to counter items base kit as they had to drop them to pick up the case, that’s not a feature anymore though

• BarnesFlam
    BarnesFlam Member Posts: 654

The Singularity belong either in A or B tier.

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

I play Nurse on console and can outright tell you that she’s the best killer in the game. There are for sure harder killers to play on console. Her difficulty is mad overrated and she’s 100% playable at a high level. Once you get her blink timings down it’s all about gaging how people play and reacting.

I also find it pretty shocking you’ve never played a good nurse in the 5-6 years you’ve been playing the game.

• SpiritsHusk

Maybe, I think with some EMP nerfs he could honestly become A tier, against a good squad his power is so limited though.

• LiveBritishReaction
    LiveBritishReaction Member Posts: 427

This looks like you watched one Otzdarva tier list and then let that define your entire worldview.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 598

Since the new Patch are all Killer trash Tier except Nurse and Blight u cant defend Gens anymore the Game Starts and 3 Gens are almost done

• Riski
    Riski Member Posts: 208

Without getting into specific placements within each tier:

I feel like B-tier is a bit bloated, the power difference in the tier is high while being much bigger than the rest. As someone who has mained ghostface and doctor, they're not the same strength as many of those killers and I would say the same for demogoron, nemesis, and billy. Ghostface is strong potential but very low floor with a large dependency on map, doctor is the opposite with very consistent mathces but lacking overall potential for insane plays, demogorgon similarily just doesn't have much that is unfair and is very predictible with play and build, Billy like ghostface is high potential but really struggles against smart players while having a high skillfloor and nemesis has the base kit of a B tier killer but not the addons or perk synergy to really push him up there.

I entirely agree with the killers currently in C and D tier. D tier killers sometimes struggle to even do something useful with thier powers while the C tier ones are pretty consistent at getting value with definate potential. Glad to see someone recognised the strength of Knight and Skull merchant and also isn't just dismissing the new killer as trash because they sometimes feel bad.

Only killers I'd want to move up a tier would be Wraith (B-tier) and Twins (A-tier). Recent changes to healing, dead hard and killer perks generally benefit both of them quite a bit and into more average teams they regually decimate while still having potential against better players. Wraith has to put in more work especially early while Twins can basically always pop off with smart play.

Their is a case to move some killers around post patch with the new perk Made for This however I don't see this being much more impactful than sprint burst long term personally and not many killers need to move around it unless it gets really big.

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 322

Plague is disgusting if you know how to play her and use her ability correctly if your going up against the anti heal squad the apples are a must but other than that she slaps in the right hands.

• hatchetChugger
    hatchetChugger Member Posts: 442

Blight is better than Nurse, Spirit is S tier, Hag is one of the three worst killers in the game, Slinger is A tier, huntress is B, pinhead is A, and so is the twins

• DrDucky
    DrDucky Member Posts: 675

Singu is just simply not the only D tier killer, compare his setup to other killers like myers and trapper (if played correctly he has none since you use his power in a chase) if trackers get on survs then you can use your cannon to actually get some distance on them as well as play around pallets decently well. He has the EMP problem right now but even with that he is 100% not a D tier killer and certainly wont be after the hotfix.

Myers should be in D since he has the worst early game of any killer in the game (even compared to trapper but he is better than trapper since his tier 3 is more consistent than traps). It turns out that this early game hit is too big to justify a few instadowns in the endgame which are not even guaranteed if survivors are smart, so you have a killer who sucks in the early game and who does not even have an impressive payoff.