We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is the Singularity overclock Modes duration increasing based on number of survivors Icked true

Options

For some reason when I would play the Singularity my overclock duration would be extended greatly, Sometimes 1 to 2 seconds longer. Basically, it would be 5 to 6 seconds, instead of 4.8 seconds like usual. Is this a bug or intended because it feels weird when it happens.

This only really is noticable when at least 3 to 4 people are slipstreamed. Unfortunately, It happens inconsistently so I cannot be certain.

If someone knows or can test with others it would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,604
    Answer ✓
    Options

From the wiki:

”This aspect to The Singularity's Power has not been officially confirmed yet, nor have the values been found in the Game's code.

However, there is video-evidence supporting this mechanic, as well as precedence set by other Killer Powers, such as The Mastermind or The Nightmare.

For each Slipstreamed Survivor, the duration of Overclock Mode is increased by +1 second, up to a maximum duration of 8.7 seconds.”

So yes Overclock does increase for every Slipstreamed survivor, but there’s no set values in the games code or any mention of it in game.

Maybe it’s a bug or a mechanic added last second?

Answers