If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

If more Resident Evil KILLERS were added to DBD as a Default/Legendary, which would you choose?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

---Killers---

Mr. X: From RESIDENT EVIL 2, preferably as his own Killer, or at least a Legendary Set for Nemesis. While it might break immersion for some, that doesn't mean they can't do anything else with the Mori, Voice, Music, Lobby Animations or Gameplay Animations. So, in that sense, immersion wouldn't be COMPLETELY broken.

Lady Alcina Dimitrescu: From RESIDENT EVIL 8: VILLAGE, she definitely can be a Default Killer. All she has to do, to fit in, is just have an animation where she ducks her head through the door, and have her crawl out a window vault head and heel first at the side. If nothing else, just clear some of the wall at the top. Like how for Dredge, all the Lockers have locks on them. If that doesn't sound good, at least I tried...

Jack Baker: From RESIDENT EVIL 7: BIOHAZARD, preferably as his own Killer, or as a Legendary Skin for Billy. His weapon would be the spade, the axe, or the modified paint roller with the chainsaw. If he WERE his own Killer; I can imagine his ability having to do with the giant chainsaw scissors he used during one of his boss fights, along with maybe some Mold enemies. Maybe it could be called, "Evie's Gift" for something.

Jack Krauser: From RESIDENT EVIL 4, either the Original or Remake is fine. I can imagine him being for of a Legendary Set for Wesker, replacing Uroboros with that giant mutant sword. Although, if he were to be his own killer, I can imagine his ability having to do with those cool mutant weapon arms. Along with his bow and arrows, maybe.

Karl Heisenberg: I can definitely see him as a Legendary Set for The Doctor. While again it might break for immersion for some. It's exactly how I explained Mr. X for Nemesis, plus Heisenberg is known to control metal, and Doctor controls Electricity. Metal conducts electricity, so that's why I think he'd work just fine as a Doctor Set. Plus, I think he's just too cool of a character to pass up.

Lady D's Three Daughters: just an exception, I can see three of these sisters as Ultra Rare Sets for The Nurse. They all float with sharp metal objects. Just edit the Voice, Music, and maybe the Lobby/Game Animations or Mori, and I'd say, "You're good to go." Can't have Lady Dimitrescu without the three daughters. Why not?

USTANAK: From RESIDENT EVIL 6, a game that most OG fans didn't really enjoy, mostly based on it being solely on action, ditching the Survival Horror genre, and/or having the two-player mechanic. If they ever remake RE6, they could improve on Ustanak, making him a scarier boss than ever to face. Once again, he could be his own Killer, or a Legendary Set for Nemesis.

If there are any other Killers besides these guys that you'd wanna see, like Lord Saddler or Mother Miranda, then feel free to vote for Poll 8 and share your thoughts. Thanks for reading.

If more Resident Evil KILLERS were added to DBD as a Default/Legendary, which would you choose? 19 votes

Mr. X
26%
HorrorcomicnerdRobotfangirl67FobboStabby_AbbyGensByDaylight 5 votes
Lady Dimitrescu
31%
A_Can_Of_AirScary_Punk_GhostMarc_go_soloKesuekicatslayerHuniedpoppy 6 votes
Jack Baker
21%
F60_31ValisticBothSidesEnjoyerLooeDbD 4 votes
Jack Krauser
5%
TheBananaMan 1 vote
Heisenberg
10%
Aurellebearr_trap 2 votes
The Dimitrescu Sisters - Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela.
0%
Ustanak
0%
Others (Mother Miranda, OG Tyrant, Dr. Salvador, Lord Sadler, Father Mendez, The Licker ect.)
5%
Smoe 1 vote

Comments

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,007
    Options
    Lady Dimitrescu

I already know she would be a popular pick and if her power was fun and effective, she would rival Wesker.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,865
    Options
    Lady Dimitrescu

She could have the sisters as part of her power as well.

Jack Baker is a strong 2nd though. I'd be okay if he was chosen over Dimitrescu.

• Valistic
    Valistic Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Jack Baker

jack baker for hillbilly, maybe.