We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Dbd dc lanterns crossover idea

hello yall i had an idea of a crossover dc and dbd could make and i think it would be very cool. So the lanterns in dc comics are powered by emotions. Green is the most famous one obviously and their lanterns are powered by will.

Yellow is powered by fear, red is powered by rage, orange is powered by greed, white is powered by life, black is powered by death, pink is powered by love, blue is powered by hope and indigo is powered by compassion.

survivors would get a ring and a shirt, killers would have the lantern symbol carved into their sink. The charm would he a power battery (what charges the lantern rings)

Some other ideas i had was for oni to be a red lantern (rage), yun jin to be orange (greed), kate to be blue (hope), jake can be green (will), dredge can be black (death), clown and doctor can be yellow (fear), adam and jane can indigo (compassion), artist or blight can be white (life), claudette can be pink (love). if license characters were included i would have given jill green

again just an idea what do yall think?

Comments