The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ping and connection issues lately

MakeThisLookGood
MakeThisLookGood Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
edited June 2023 in General Discussions

Am I the only one seeing an uptick of random lagspikes, rubber banding, or just getting hit when the killer is practically in a different time zone. Overall McDonalds wifi activity. I've checked and my connection has no issue. Are the servers just beginning to crap the bed? I'm getting really tired of being pulled back into a hit that ends up losing the game when I would've been fine otherwise.

Comments

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 526
    edited June 2023

You’re not the only one. Bhvr cant fix this ######### game

Post edited by FreakPrince on
  • Dreh
    Dreh Member Posts: 43

No, you're not the only one. Here in South America, pretty much everyone is experiencing this, and everyone is complaining. It's just baffling that the developer has ignored this situation, especially during this anniversary event.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

'You're really overthinking DBD's basement bargain servers.' - YOURFRIEND (someone who commented on my discussion about ping limiters then got banned later)

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968
    edited June 2023

I knew something was off with the servers when the event started , the server were already bad when a killer was lagging , but NOW ...ohh god is just 1000 times worst than before.

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 89

Bump, south america, xbox series x, fps and lag spikes, common bhvr

• Jeff_Jay
    Jeff_Jay Member Posts: 21

FR, the hit through Windows are worse than ever! As killer and surv the hit count when it shouldn't...